Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been.

For a change I've been busy this week (well, last week now). First private tuition job for 10 years, birthday party with live band and other things too trivial to mention but included getting a matching red mouse for the laptop I'm using now. I'm free now and besides a few little arrangements ahead am down to my own devices.

Within 3 weeks the wait to know about my newspaper article will be over, it'll be in or out and that's it, no way round the result whichever way it goes. Mind you, the last disappointment when I was told I'd be on Sky One on a certain date, then it wouldn't actually be Sky One but mobile phones (give me strength...) and then not even completed I felt that would be my last shot at the bigger time (ie getting a million TV viewers). Then I was filmed for US TV although I have no idea how many people watched it (the figures aren't shared like they are here in public) it won't make me known this side of the Atlantic. Then the newspaper interview. Admittedly these are even rarer than TV appearances but just because they may never use it doesn't mean the last career chance ever.

I have a little project finally set up now which could make the global warming story fade into the background. My long search for alternative energy appears over with a long overlooked method of generating power, and have found places to distribute this information. I suspect hardly anyone in authority knows about this technology and no checks I've made have failed to demonstrate its successful applications. The plans already exist and no more work would be needed to build a prototype and see it work worldwide.

Otherwise it's a free week ahead, photos in such wonderful places as Shepherds Bush, Ladbroke Grove (if not in the charging zone) and Maida Vale. Mainly for postcode and station pictures and I'm bound to get some good random people in the crowds. The last time I took the camera to Shepherds Bush was in 2002 to get Routemaster buses before they were withdrawn, and went from Willesden Garage to Notting Hill, I don't think there was much doing when I actually got to the Bush itself. And then Cockfosters. Someone has to.
I can't honestly see a lot happening in the way of actual excitement besides a possible meeting in the near or middle future, I've virtually written the article off now after such a long wait and will just keep on with the photos and pictures and see if I can sell any more. And with enough evidence collected that global warming is now over and has been for years waiting for that news to reach the mugs who believe the crooks that tell them it exists, or may do after they've died. Many people believe the kingdom of heaven awaits them when they die and spend their whole lives preparing for it while they miss the present. My present has more holes than cheese much of the time but I'm putting all my chips on life not death thank you. You know it makes sense.

No comments: