Friday, April 04, 2008

Global bollocks, as usual

Before I start I think I forgot to say, the day I got all that aggravation in the comment boxes the hit logger counted about 120 hits for that day. Every other had about 3 but for some reason not only did I get 3 (unnecessary) comments for the first time in ages but where did the hits come from? Needless to say it was back to about 5 the next day but go figure.

Well with the slightly warmer weather and much longer days I've (guess what) been out with the camera even more. I've got every NW postcode for the group now and started on BR stations for my own. Unlike the tickets which I collected country wide everyone just sends pictures of their local ones so we have a record of them all. Mind you I've got plenty on film camera from all over the place and more on video. Then I had a reason to travel around but when they axed the old tickets in 1988 all I had was another 8 years of free handwritten passes and Isle of Wight ferry tickets. I'd never been to Portsmouth so much since I used to stay with my friend there. And the Isle of Wight for that matter. I missed the queen by minutes at Portsmouth Harbour as the place was swarming with police so I thought I'd better avoid any trouble. 10 minutes later she'd been and gone. Typical. Lucky I saw her already by similar chance out on walkabout in Essex nearly 40 years earlier.

I also found what could be the world's most expensive cakes when I took a friend from Manchester to a local hotel and the bill for the only food in the bar came in at £5 each for little chocolate brownies. The only tip they would have got was the tip of my raised middle finger. Bastards.
Well the media work is slightly further progressed in that the film of my last show is now on its way so I can watch it at last. Having been told the article is to be timed roughly with government ufo files release I suspect they're waiting to release them at the same time now, although they'd need an inside leak to know when it would be. I don't care as long as it's used. And while I'm still alive of course.

Meanwhile the BBC have almost totally taken up the propaganda role for global warming, the latest programme tonight contained more unfounded pony with no balance that the actual premise may be based on nothing at all. They can't actually prove any warming we are having (currently less than a degree in the last 100 years and dropping right now) is caused by us at all, so why create a worldwide campaign to tax us and cripple third world emerging industry, not to mention promote deadly nuclear power as an alternative when there's not a shred of proof carbon dioxide (ours or from natural causes) is behind it? A geography teacher called the radio to say he teaches both sides and the kids have more sense and can work out the truth themselves. Unfortunately just like with the anti Israel crap I'm forced to learn all the truth or end up back in a concentration camp myself, and unlike that with global warming I can't just be on the defensive for the occasional anti semite but constantly preaching in advance as the warmists have all the big media pouring out their constant stream of hot (and poisonous) air every day.

It's only blogs and radio presenters who seem independent enought to dare to disagree with the blinding nonsense the other side present as graphs and projections based on future guesses and temperatures taken in city centres. Then when faced with actual CO2 figures they say a few more parts per million will tip us into armageddon. And if I fart I'll wipe out half of London. Please.

Take my word and others for it, governments and big business do not work for our benefits. They help each other and we just get in the way. That's why immigration has taken over Britain by letting anyone and everyone come here from the lowest criminal gangs or third world countries where they've never even seen a toilet let alone learnt to speak English. Few other countries in the world would tolerate these two classes in their countries if they sneaked in yet we open the borders and who do they turn away? Yes, Americans. They don't let us in so if one doesn't fill the form in dead right then they get the bayonet up the jacksie and the next flight back to Ellis Island. It proves they can do it but only with the undesirables they don't want, not what we don't want as citizens. If you can honestly say you're happy with people who come to your country and spit in the street in packs of extended families, create queues in every council and national health office while needing interpreters when they are seen to, are all given benefits despite not even being here legally and then to top it all told they can stay as they've been here too long to be deported. Not to mention the housing benefit scams where they create 100 family members and claim for them all. Many have done it for 10 years before being caught while honest claimants are prosecuted for exceeding the statutory bank balance by a few pounds and not telling the DSS as they didn't notice.

This is not right or left wing or even that political. It's just reporting the UK government policies of the last decade that have turned an average country (it was never that wonderful, not since the 60s) into one where we'll soon be leaving in droves for the very places many people came here a few decades ago from. I reckon many more people would rather live in Jamaica now than London, if they were allowed in of course.

No comments: