Saturday, September 25, 2004

Clive Bull

As promised, I've mentioned my call to LBC telling Clive about my blog. Well when I got my webcam I not only got a good number of viewers by calling Clive, but hundreds of hits on my linked website www.kingsbury.tk
I'm not sure if non bloggers can comment here, but as I allow anonymous posts I think everyone can (though it's free to register and you needn't use it to do more than comment, and it will also allow you to use the interest links to read blogs of people with similar interests. Finally as usual if you like interesting discussions and trivia (a bit like the Clive Bull show online) visit www.funtrivia.com and if you see 'satguru' that's me as well, where I'm also a moderator.

Please leave a message underneath if you visited from LBC, thanks, David from Kingsbury


No comments: