Saturday, June 09, 2007

I should be in bed...

But before that I had to come in here.

It was a busy week, bits of work and 2 photo trips round London NW11, the lost centre of my universe. Wherever I lived I seem to return to the previous ones. Now I returned to the first one which is fine in itself but definitely not NW11, where I've never lived but was on the border and had my friend there for 30 years. I worked there, went to school there and even had a dentist there. It was the centre of my life literally from birth as I've lived all round it and visited it from a very early age with memories of all the changes. I took a photo of one this week as a shop removed its sign and under it was a perfect VG Foodstore one from the 70s. I took a photo of it and will probably only be seen until they have the new one made.

I have no plans left except my laptop has now been repaired and I won't miss the internet at weekends now. At least I appear to have something to look forward to again, as my TV appearance is in about a month at last. I thought it was a lost cause and although depressed over it had to manage in the belief my last hope had gone in the future, and (until it's shown) now it seems to be redeemed.

One thing I read and was also more or less told in a recent message intuition is higher than teaching. I know so many things without being able to prove it to anyone else, and now realise that it doesn't need to be, this information is for my own use, and if other people choose to accept it it's up to them. I will now carry on not worrying that I won't be able to explain to others how I knew Heather Mills was an awful bitch (which was confirmed in many newspaper articles) or how I can spot a crook in seconds. It's like when I come across a situation I know something specific about it already, like any 'dumb animal's' instinct. We haven't got nearly as much, so who's really dumb? Now I'll trust it as the book said until we know something ourselves just being able to learn it from others is very basic.

My screen name, satguru, refers to this, that we know everything already, and just need to discover it. We can all tune in to our intuition and not worry about the fact we haven't got any legal type evidence for it, we're rarely wrong. That is our higher nature at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I see your face! Haha.

I admit I only read the last paragraph of that entry (guilty) but I finally know what your username means! That makes sense, too.

See you at Funtrivia!