Sunday, June 10, 2007

Load of crap

Sunday 10.52 PM. Yes, the BB season is with us again and I'm caught up as always. The question is whose life is more boring, theirs or mine? Until I've been there for a while I couldn't say, as after a week or two I'd probably get cabin fever. Unless I was at it with someone I suppose. The only real crumpet (Emily) this year has just been slung out and none of the others really do anything for me besides Shabnam. As long as you avoid the teeth.

Anyway, back to real life, dull dull dull. I did a lot already last week, work and photos, and please god in a week either I'll be on TV or my series will, and till then who knows. No plans next week (a good thing, the last lot took it out of me despite either seeing lots of people or earning) but I'll drive around looking for something else to photograph. At least the laptop's back now, working nicely and using Firefox as the IE is an old version and won't perform properly, and Firefox allows all the photos and animations without a fight. And it has its own extra search bar without the need for Yahoo's one, although I may need a popup blocker if they start.

Otherwise it's gone a bit dead, the routine is no longer providing enough to maintain an interest and the alternatives are no better. I can write and paint and will, but being almost summer it'll keep me at home, although I can write in the garden I can't paint there. I can always do some pencil drawings. None of the supernatural events recently can be lost but don't repeat often and although I see a form appearing to hold our lives I have as yet no control over it. Tomorrow I must start a really dodgy list of phone calls, either business or people I don't want to see. Some after being put off for months really don't get the message. Maybe compared to other people my just talking to them puts me in the status of close friend. The growing list of attractive eastern women who have no intention of physical contact but are happy to waste my time and petrol is growing. It's like a curse. Show the starving man the menu complete with pictures but don't let him eat. Wonderful. So, little new on that front, or any other.

I really need just one person to come along to my house and keep me busy. Not chasing debts or lost files but having fun or helping me with the housework. Normally called a wife I may have to cash in my bank account and pay someone if this is ever to happen. If I had it. I've also had two normally reliable people stop emailing recently which I can't explain either. I hope I solve the mysteries as it's something I've never done. And from about 5 messages sent to friends reunited I got one reply. About standard. I was a pain in the 70s but had lots of friends as well. Not now, apparently.

No comments: