Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Life goes on

Life seems to be returning after an absence. Why it takes a death to reunite us with our friends and family is a sad reflection on British cold and uncaring society where each person gets on with their life until they need you.
So the death has reunited many friends of a lifetime with the family of the bereaved and restarted many halted friendships as people were reminded they still existed.

I have cleared the latest work obligations for the time being, and besides one late appointment hope to blitz Golders Green tomorrow with my camera. Until I left the area I never appreciated it besides the people I knew there, but when you are pushed into average suburbia you notice the difference compared to the truly affluent. Face it, most places are a dump, certainly in Britain. Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, all have miles of what in London we'd call slums but for there are perfectly normal. I hear some of these cities have some nice areas but in all the circuits I've made around Liverpool can only say they've hidden them pretty well. Imagine spreading Harlesden across a 10 mile diameter or more and this is what these places are like. And no wonder most Brits are so miserable having to look at such dreary views all their lives.

Otherwise my media progress has made its little jump at last, and have a 4th date to film pencilled in the same time my 3rd showing has been. Women are however not so positive and the single female friend around has been unable to hook up with me the last few phone calls as each time one of us couldn't talk. I hope she is calling for the same reason I would but will have to wait to find out. Meanwhile I'm still looking round blogger.com to see how other blogs can be found and will ask them although they tend to use automated replies if you email which means there is probably no one there to answer actual correspondence. Otherwise the sites wouldn't be free to use so I can't really complain as I pay for two sites now which I really rather wouldn't. And having had one comment in 2 months here would be very unlikely to waste money apparently talking to myself.

I now hope the large amount of new supernatural evidence I've heard recently allows me to use them more and experience them for myself. Enough people have reported bilocating while the person they visited said they had been seen while also in another place. These sort of double viewings can't be dismissed as if you have a witness in both locations who say the person is present it can't really be faked as although you know where the physical body is you won't know where the etheric will project, the projector rarely knows either, so can return and say 'I visited X', and you then call X and ask if they saw anyone in their room, and many say they did, often calling first to ask what they were doing walking into their bedroom. Ghosts are far more likely to be bilocated living people as remote viewers have been collated over many years accurately describing locations worldwide, and if you are that way inclined you don't just send your awareness there but an image of your body made of visible light energy. Just because these events are rare means a handful have actually witnessed them so few even realise it's possible, but as it's my mission to learn about it I seek them out and trust the few I've heard.

On a final note I am batting away social invitations at the moment which have come in a pack like the old 26 buses did along Finchley Road, as my tiredness doesn't permit normal arrangements yet and they'll just have to wait unless sex is involved/offered. I'll come out of my hole for that but little else besides the TV cameras at the moment. Suits me.

No comments: