Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Empty space

Another day, half way through the week, the first in a while not packed with business type activities. One less tonight as my second client sent a message while I was out they couldn't make it which I didn't get till later on. I was worn out from gardening and things so better off free but I need the cash!
My free yesterday had some high points, all photographic. Within walking distance I took what I consider some of my best house and garden photos, although they were roads I went to in my first week of digital photography. A combination of new gardens and looking at every house allowed many more new views plus two cats I came across on the route. The second was after joining the BBC Buildings of Britain group on Monday when the new photos were on BBC interactive two of the five I added were on TV! They change every Tuesday and Friday and we can add five new ones a day, so a new photographic career!

The blogger help forum is either more than useless or I've had no replies (or both) as once you post a question there's no way of knowing who replies or where your question is to look. Well organised Google, who have single handedly made blogger the least used system on earth since they took over. Nearly every blog I read now is either through the London link or people I already know, which means 99.9% of blogs here are impossible to locate as is my own to new arrivals. Other than that there's little to report. Sod all on TV besides a video I recorded earlier, Britney Spears' life story is on now which is why I'm in here instead. And that's the better of the shite offered, although should I check the cable lot the quality would be the same as well. The US open golf starts tomorrow and I should see some in between arrangements.

It's early, I have freedom and run out of ideas. The internet is useful but can't replace living when there's little living to do, like watching big brother. At least they have someone to talk to. I write here. It's too late to phone anyone on the list now, they'll have to wait. And it's all business type calls besides one and she wasn't there the last time I tried anyway. You can't keep yourself occupied all the time when you're on your own, I will be going for a walk and have some shitty housework which will probably be done tomorrow now, but at least the back garden got a start at last. And the current countdown to my TV appearance is 3 1/2 weeks, except being split into 7 instalments I have no idea if mine will be on when the series starts as it's only going on TV on demand. I have no philosophy left for today, I had to use quite a bit in my work booking and that was really old stuff and not even my own. And where has my own got me?




No comments: