Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weekend review

Back again. Besides the ear infection there hasn't really been much wrong the last week, although having an ear infection in itself casts a cloud over things much of the time. So eliminating that element I got a few more good photo runs, except for today when I went out with an ordinary camera and soon discovered it had no film. I'll have do go there again with a digital but it was a bit of a pain to do twice.
The BBC have been showing photos changing twice a week since I started adding mine 2 weeks ago, and had 2,1,0 and 1 up so far which is a lot more than many people. It's also interesting to see which ones they pick and some I expect while others can be a surprise.

As far as I know at the moment I have literally no plans left, business or pleasure. The fact my TV programme in 2 weeks should be there to rescue me is a great help, and will be filming my 4th the day after. Socially the ear trouble has more or less put an end to all but visitors and the rare local friend (in existence and timing) but little else. Not enough energy or balance at times, so I conserve it but still turn out good stuff. If I'm indoors much more I'll write another article and then do another drawing. No end of opportunities for that. Otherwise I'll do what I did last week and let nature take its course for a change. Even with no plans you usually think of something at the last minute. Little else to report really. When your health is up the creek it does make you realise how much you could do before it packed up, and hopefully will do when it returns. Every little task becomes appreciated when it's hard work to do, and looking ahead to when I may be able to do so easily again. Physically I was always pretty healthy, the only glitch was by accident and not illness, but since the exhaustion kicked in (not ME, this is measurable and with clear causes) my immune system has reduced its efficiency and allowed new germs to colonise that make it impossible as yet to return my health. The original causes have gone but until the effects are I can't live my normal life again. Even if no one reads this I can look back and see my own progress over time, which is also quite important. Remember until blogs everyone's diaries weren't read by anyone else. This is a new phenomenon. Read it for fuck's sake! If you don't we'll all stop writing.

No comments: