Thursday, July 12, 2007

Busy city Arizona

Well more than usual. I spent Monday filming my 4th TV scene, this time part of a whole 30 minute episode for 'Confessions of alien abductees', due to be shown on WETV in America at the end of the year. Meanwhile despite my 3rd scene being due last weekend, having finally found someone with Sky Anytime I hear it's absent from the menu. Fucking bloody wankers. That's better. Anyway, I'm phoning the producer tomorrow as it's supposed to coincide with The 4400 (whatever shite that may be) which started yesterday. What a fucking fiasco.



Besides that I went to Hampstead Heath with my dad today and took some nice pictures, had people over yesterday and more work than usual this week in the spaces. I haven't checked my stats for this site yet, the average has settled at 10 hits a day from the original 50, which I blame totally on the site stopping our linked profiles. My other site, which had 9000 hits before the counter was pulled, now gets 1-2 a day, but rarely updates so little reason to visit very often. The latest BBC lot of photos was only the 2nd without one of mine, but as the next lot will be the last, getting 8 on is pretty good and I hope they make a book of them, with mine in it of course.

Tomorrow I have no plans till my late appointments, and hopefully that will end up as a holiday despite being on my own and having little worth doing in advance. Maybe (especially if wet) I'll blitz the quiz site and see how many points I can score. Of course I learn so much as a result I scored 255 points (my 2nd best ever) in University Challenge's first of the series on Monday. Believe me that is good. 10 for a starter, 5 for a bonus. And before they get it. Tough.



I will end with a picture (says 1000 words) from today's trip,


I see the system posts these at the top now for some reason but I moved it. This is Wildwood Road from Hampstead Heath and one of those houses will cost around £5 million. I think if I was that rich I'd spend a portion of it on prostitutes. Bought to order has to be better than the random freebies I get from time to time...

No comments: