Sunday, July 08, 2007

That week went fast

Blimey, I've been away for a week! Not by any plan, I just clearly had sod all to say. Today my 3rd TV programme was launched only on Sky Anytime. I now discover it is only on Sky Plus for people with the latest boxes and only with a software download. Ie nobody. Fuck that for a lark. Launch a new programme before anyone can watch it. Stupid bastards.

Otherwise I went out on Friday without my camera and by the time I realised it was too late to take them, so I'll have to return a mile or two away to retake them in the week. Work has picked up and I'm filming another alien abduction session with a client tomorrow but only to be shown in America. And I don't get paid, only in publicity. I'm about to check the stats and see if not posting for a week affected the visits or people check in regardless. Maybe google want to kill blogger since they got involved as I can't read any new blogs and neither can anyone else. Most of my links are to other companies and I have to join most so I can leave comments. What a joke. Blogger is the best presented and run site and they've totally fucked up by losing links to other bloggers. How the hell are we supposed to read them if they don't let us?

After the TV programme tomorrow I have little ahead, mainly peace I hope, and will start to get to know my neighbours as I'm asking them all whether they have Sky Plus. Otherwise I just have some more photos from round Hampstead Heath to show for a week, the weather was so bad I didn't even get out for a walk there. My friend in India returned for his annual visit on Wednesday so got to see a few people and talk about philosophy until next year when he returns. My friend in America couldn't afford to come for a holiday so won't be back now for 2 more years unless those plans go west and he stays even longer. The cat caught two mice, assuming one was the one in the house already so that would have been dealt with. Yech. So overall a really average and pretty typical week at the moment. I know there's little more I can do about it, I am starting another article and another quiz for Funtrivia, and again all I produce isn't paid for. All for pleasure or career and not a penny for me. I do manage but one day it would be nice to get paid for my abilities more than currently. And in the media it's all or nothing, they get more than most and for what I wonder? But if I get any I won't be complaining.

Anyway, at least if anyone's been wondering where I am now you know. Driving round Colindale looking for places to take photos. And anyone who's been to Colindale will know what that's like.

No comments: