Saturday, July 14, 2007

Race riots

While I'm here, I suppose the more I write the more my few readers will have a reason to check in. I took over 30 pretty good photos yesterday round Golders Green mainly by finding new subjects to take, like people in the street. Always popular but will never meet the heights of a London Transport sign apparently. I have most of those already as well as enough buses to fill a garage. But no two shots of people will be the same so I have a new avenue.
Last week was the busiest for a while, punctuated by two nice walks on Hampstead Heath with the camera. No plans left now and I also called the producer of the TV programme twice to ask why it wasn't on and left 2 messages but no reply as yet. Anyone who remembers the Hutchison Rabbit, the earliest type of mobile phone will see the same elements in the Sky TV on demand system. No demand, no TV. End of.

Meanwhile little snippets of news creep in, the multiple witness UFO seen in Guernsey is the first I remember being reported plus with pictures and enough data to measure and locate, about a mile long. Can anyone tell me that could be man made? The lack of official answers is no surprise, and the truth is the ones who don't know can't, and the ones that do won't say. But we've seen it now so they can't say they aren't out there. I'm sorry it appears to only have been reported locally and online, but maybe some clever reporter will realise the significance and write about it again saying what I just did. You can't put that one back in the box. Judging by the apparent communication powers of aliens by telepathy, being telepathic myself I wonder how they work with me and can only communicate through others? I was trained to receive and when I try I get nothing. Others get scientifically valid diagrams, teaching and other information beyond earth's science and I have to hear it through them. Maybe it's something wrong with me?

Otherwise things are clear for a while and I need a week off to recover from all the work last week. I was given the advice to sell my house and buy a flat so I could live near or in Golders Green and I am checking places out online to see if I can afford them. I've realised (besides getting a cat door) it may well be viable and living in a flat isn't so bad once you're indoors. I'd prefer to walk straight out to Golders Green Road and have some decent people and activities on the doorstep besides the parks here. I'm nowhere near the shops and most of the people may as well be from another planet. I talk to everyone but they don't and many, almost all the old timers here feel the same way and are moving out. As it's my blog and it's not breaking the law I will point out not only white people are racists. I think that speaks for itself. Other races may be the minority here but their attitudes are the same as any other group among the less enlightened members. Africans and Indians lower the status of darker members and India still has the caste system whatever they say. Based partly on colour, the Brahmins are the lightest and have blue eyes. Thank goodness for that, as if I ever got there I'd be a darkie but my blue eyes qualify me as the top caste! I do not and never have passed for English despite my parents' appearance I appear to have fled from a Middle Eastern desert and many people are still surprised when I speak such good English. I couldn't care less any more as I'm more concerned about my height, not my colour. You can be of any race but if 6 foot people will not take the piss. That is far more important than race for me. How many people will go up to an Asian and make a rude remark? Nowadays hardly any. But if you're below average height it's open season. They think it's affectionate and funny but no different from calling someone a wog as you are different to them and seen as inferior. As for being Jewish I realised yesterday had I not been and still lived where I had I'd be fascinated and probably want to become Jewish. There's not a thing I can find to say about the Jews that is derogatory despite being naturally biased. The holocaust set back science by hundreds of years as most scientists were killed and we had to manage with the bare minimum since. We may catch up but are decades if not much more behind.

So, maybe if I'm a little contraversial at least the odd reader may care to argue with me, it seems so often compared to the old days I may be talking to the wall here, and when I can be arsed intend to turn the best posts into a book. To be frank it's taken me 47 years to form my views and are based on testing assumptions and finding the truth behind them. It may not be possible to use facts and figures to support much but I know when I crack a problem and I believe I have with many so far. Truth isn't politically correct, some people are better at one thing than another so why not just leave it at that and accept we are all different and hate everyone not like we are? OK, it's not that bad but reflects the worst of the world from one end to the other. But only the middle class whites get the blame for any attitude despite easily being able to find them in every society in the world except maybe a few so inbred there are no differences...

No comments: