Monday, July 23, 2007

Celebrity rectums

Error on page, using HTML. Never mind, at least I'm used to it. Well some time and wind have passed, my routine has continued more or less, photos most days although not today, I was about to despite the rain but my front tyre packed up and ended up with two as the wheels were crooked and wore them out. At least they did it in record time and with discount. I got some nice ones yesterday though, including a typical British station, without a train.
Since the laptop was reset I couldn't get the firewall open and the new one banned a quiz from entering the scores today, I think a trojan horse would do less damage than the programs designed to protect them. And there was no crap on the machine a month after running it with no protection at all. A moral there.

I think it could have been 3 months since anyone commented here but I do know 10 people a day come in on average so someone must like my description of a repetitive life with reactionary opinions and toilet words thrown in. I'd like to hear or read news that mentioned farts, mucus, enemas, suppositories, vaginal douches and skid marks I'd buy a paper every day. I suspect a few others would as well. Meanwhile I am still waiting to see my 3rd TV showing as the delays are stacking up and the latest is it's going on the internet probably next month but with free access which I call a monumental compromise. Better than a kick in the arse and that's as far as it goes.
This week only has a little work booked in, the rest who knows. I may go and buy a second pair of glasses as my only spares are for distance and if I knacker these I won't be able to read without using my old ones instead. The cost is the issue as I was told the discount place is unlikely to make them as they are so complex. I'll take the camera if I go but won't take the optician's. And I've taken more photos round there than anywhere, although one I took on Friday got the first Flickr award in over 2000 entries. It was a good one which I had decided already.

I'd like to see stories about celebrity clitorises, incontinence, nose picking and other more interesting items than who they're shagging and how rude they are to the people around them. Not Helen Mirren's Russian family but the fact she struggled with stress incontinence throughout portraying the queen. How Dame Judi Dench is determined to get the word 'smegma' into her latest role. Masturbation secrets of the greats. That's another fascinating one. Nasal secrets of the stars. Do they lick, roll, flick or wipe it under the chair. If they have to keep going on about many people with less talent than anyone with 5 O levels (it girls, models, Paris Hilton etc) at least tell us stuff about them we may find interesting. I think there may be an untapped source of wealth for anyone with the right connections. And they could always make a film of it. It wouldn't get an Oscar but would probably make more than the ones that did. Just a theory.

No comments: