Thursday, August 20, 2009

My role as a teacher

This is interesting, having found the Celestine Prophecy on my shelf I've discovered I knew the first few insights already so rather than read and question I can say (even though the book may be fiction, not sure) I have already discovered they operate and this confirms my own experience. And other books confirm we do influence all around us with our thoughts which can then become our reality, but god's own job (literally) learning how. Look at a ball of wool and the products that can come from knitting with needles. Even when we know how it happens it takes ages to get it ourselves and there are no definite methods here whatever they tell us.

I've been pretty busy since last week, Streetview provided two more old signs which were near another I knew of, so that was Sunday, and been running around taking photos and doing more work at my late grandma's clearing the house. I also removed my filthy lounge carpet as there was a varnished wooden floor underneath and covered it with an old rug which isn't quite wide enough. I think the only plan I have is the next photo trip, although each is a mystery you never know what you'll find and cover new areas each time, including my first trip to Watford for about 20 years today. Besides a concert and the opening of the Harlequin Centre the only other reasons were to get the old train tickets which stopped in 1988.

The good news from the Celestine Prophecy was I am now able to see auras after about 17 years, although they look quite different from last time and stops as soon as I stop concentrating so far. But I have now seen colours although the others were usually smoky these are bright blue edges which get wider or narrower. So far (for fairly standard reasons) I've only practised on myself so far but can do some trees as well when I think about it. I've also nearly finished an alien book which seems to point to a lot more quantum physics being used at this level as I suspected already. We can do it at larger and larger levels now so project that a few hundred years ahead and objects will be relocated without the need to travel between the two points. That removes the need to beat the speed of light and will then start finding other dimensions. And said artificial gravity projection, the way most craft are said to travel, is also obsolete and they have an even better way. We will see.

I'm now officially teaching online and anywhere else people listen. I tested my knowledge to the limit and found people genuinely benefit from what I see before they do, even if it's just one person a month to start with. As Jesus said (he did speak a lot of sense in with the total bollocks) one lost sheep found is as valuable as the rest of the herd. Enlightened teachers have often copied from their teachers and complicate much of what they say, where I simplify what I know. I presume should I become enlightened I'd narrow it down to the bits you need (as Nick Roach has) and leave the theory out as it only works on the mind which doesn't seem to let go even when it gets it. I am perfectly aware my true nature is awareness and everything else is secondary, and I have no identity as that is a thought, and can't exist before the thought comes in 'who am I?'. But I'm not enlightened, I am just intellectually aware my true reality is my direct experience of now. I see everything around me, not me. Ask me who I am and before I think all I know is I am this. No name or history, just what I am aware of now. But that is the mind's question being answered, and not even sure this knowledge makes any difference to getting there.

I am also using my teaching to expose conspiracies at any level, as there are some power games going on out there that aid the perpetrators not one bit but fuck up the lives of the victims a lot. Now over at Funtrivia I don't talk about this as it's illegal and I'd like to remain a member or I'd lose my alternative to a real life community. But there was always a continual complaint by the rest of the staff against certain hierarchy there, and until they kicked my ass wondered if it was paranoia. But although most staff there belong there a few dirty the whole pool like someone who's pissed in it. You only need one or two to leak in the water to ruin it for everyone and there are a few big pishers there as I now know. They all stick together and play the game so they do what the others want. As far as I know I've only got a couple of readers left from there and they've heard this already, but I use it as material to learn greater lessons from and if it opens my professional writing career may have done me a favour. I was robbed and assaulted (separately, and the robbery was without violence) in my first year law, and did two cracking answers in the exams from my own experience of those situations, just as adversity has provided me now.

I am building up these career branches now, with my biggest article yet, and now feel official as a teacher (plus I spent all those years at college so people could never question my credentials, as although you can know a lot by intuition most people won't listen without the letters after your name as well). And you'd never get published without them however good you were, that's the system. So I did the lion's share of work at college, got years of experience testing and learning more, and now at nearly 50 am collecting the whole lot together. No more self doubts or questioning as I see this all working every day as I describe it. And then read it afterwards in books. Primary (personal experience) and secondary (by others efforts) learning. And (as I have so far survived only) the death threats have now made me 100% immune to insults, how can words every hurt you again after someone's threatened to kill you?
Now besides my own career I have a lot of potential souls to save. All very hard cases and if even one listens to me it'll be a miracle but only a challenge to me. I can see how these guys have got it backwards and although most people never change while it only hurts others, a gentle poke from time to time may slip through their armour.

No comments: