Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Assorted dross

A fairly busy weekend for a change, mainly due to it being the annual barbecue season, two in as many days, plenty of people I knew but alas no single women... I did get a promise by one person to ask around on my behalf, if enough people look one may unearth someone to meet eventually.

My friends from last week's news of course are now back in Florida after a short stay in Finchley, and the official line is it's a permanent move. As the future isn't actually written in stone I won't give up all hope quite yet.

Otherwise it's all little bits and pieces. I've been spreading the enlightenment word in the gym, as a couple of people there were already on that path and were very pleased to get my pointers to new teaching, and my only wish now is not only is the teachers' enlightenment a true state, but the practices I use do lead to it somehow. I have stopped looking though, I've found a method I'm happy with and I won't be searching any more.

Filming is going well on the TV programme, they really got well into the alien abduction scenario, they've been adding scenes to the original reconstruction all month so my part really appears to have been a success. I've started painting again after buying some cards of the area I used to live, and discovering there weren't any of the part I lived in. Here's my offering to fix that.


Hampstead Garden Suburb Posted by Hello


It's been hot here for the last few days, it's my preferred climate so I'm only too happy summer's here at last. No outdoor pools or beaches for miles, so the garden will probably have to do for now...
So currently it's pretty quiet, whether anything I've done recently will lead to any results remains to be seen. I know if records were kept 99.9% of all attempts or starts made on any project evaporate, and usually if anything major does happen it's not from anything I've done but out of the blue from an outside source.

No comments: