Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Oh boy, not again...

I wasn't even intending to write anything today, but as I had to pay a visit anyway, I couldn't miss opening the little box.

Well, the scourge of writers everywhere has hit Kingsbury, the hate mail. Well, in one sentence, I may be all sorts of inadequate, but in all my 45 years I've never sent or never will send hate mail. I hope that says it all.

Other than that, I have nothing new to report (hence lack of intention to write...), but every experience including the deep shit seems to give a little opportunity to reflect, and freedom of speech is designed to allow me and everyone on earth with access to a computer to write what they bloody well like, and the opportunity to choose what to read. If I didn't like it I'd avoid a blog again, and that's it. So there's some sort of reason to return whatever the intent. In this occasion I'd prefer not being read though.

My dating problems (to reply to issues raised) boil down to one formula. I know exactly what I like, and get more or less the opposite. I've spelt it out in detail already, but basically I've had as many offers as I've probably made, and being male have tested nearly all before rejection. On the other side, a number of women I've tried have given me a test run before letting me go, where in some cases I would have been happy to marry them. I've had at least five women hint/propose to me. I really can't understand how as soon as I decide a woman's right for me she goes off me. I don't exhibit that much dribbling, fawning and all the other no-nos men tend to do when the sap rises (I meant 'dick' there). And to be honest, I more write to entertain myself and it's a bonus if anyone else actually reads any of it as well. It clarifies my thoughts and allows me to release a bit of steam every few days and is not meant to be a literary effort. As a bonus I've met a number of very nice and decent bloggers (you guys know who you are) and the sort of stuff I write about is typical as one of a few most popular subjects for blogs. What else is there to write about besides life?
There are special interest blogs which are fine as far as they go, but only appeal to people with the same interests. But we all share similar workings, so can relate to every human being on earth more or less if they just relate their everyday life.

So I have a formula/curse in my life about women. So I write about it. If I decided to leave it out I'd write about something else, but the answer is it doesn't matter what I write, it's who's writing it that is targeted regardless of the content. I know what I did to get the punishment, but enough is enough. It's getting truly pathetic and no one is impressed and I hate wasting my time replying at all to it.

No comments: