Monday, June 27, 2005

Elimination

No, this post isn't about going to the lavatory, it's an unfortunate reference to women from my enquiries. The only good part is there's one left.

There were four to start with, one was taken but from many of the women I know that's not always that important. That was the one I compared to Rose in Dr Who. Well she has just passed a new landmark in her relationship that definitely puts her off limits, not that she was ever really on, but now any fantasy is ended 100%. The second one was the receiver of a speculative email after serially ignoring me for months. There was no obvious reason why a regular communication should suddenly end for no apparent reason (is there ever with women?) and in a few cases it's a completely unrelated reason, but in this case it was clearly personal. The third was a better bet until Jesus Christ the saviour came into the picture. Sorry, no one can compete with such an adversary unless they accept them in their own heart first. Well unless Jesus accepts my open invitation to enter my heart at any time she won't be touching me with a barge pole either, though I'd still welcome Jesus regardless by the spaced-out smiles of those who already have him in their hearts (whatever that means...).

So now it's my platonic friend (not my choice of course). Turned me down already, which increases the odds to about a million to one, but at least she's real compared to the ghost three who wouldn't make an arrangement with me unless I tied a £50 note to my cock and waved it in their faces. The activity chasing keeps me busy, but has no profit to show in my sexual account.

That's about it for the weekend, my inbox is dramatically empty, including all voicemails, and I'd like a female opinion or two if it's really me now- I'll never be a paranoid type but I can see how it can develop now if the same things keep happening for long enough.

No comments: