Friday, February 01, 2008

Five more things

Just found this elsewhere on a blog and thought I'd pass a little time:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? In 1998 I was newly unemployed, 6 months into meditation, just finished with an extremely aggravating girlfriend and from what I remember doing very little. Only internet access was the library.

2. What were you doing one year ago? I think by now a year means very little in life. I seem to remember I'd just seen my 2nd TV speaking role on cable, and otherwise was going round taking photos and wandering around as usual.

3. Five songs you know the lyrics to: Probably a few Ivor Biguns, I'm a wanker, I've farted and My brother's got piles. Sang them at a comedy show once. I learn the odd song right through but rarely remember it all for long.

4. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire. Move back to Hampstead Garden Suburb, get a video camera with a separate microphone and editing suite, buy a decent synthesiser, get an HDTV with digital TV recorder, get a new laptop

5. Five bad habits. Impatience, rambling, going to bed too late, complaining, gossiping about people.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hello David,

Just leaving a message in response to the one you left on my blog. Yes I am on Funtrivia, my username is Lizzbett.

Regarding the great ISP debate - you didn't actually say who you are with. Beardy Branson seems to own half the world these days, so I'm not sure which of his kingdom's you find yourself subject to.

I'm still surfing from work, but when I eventually get back on line at home I'll try and leave you a more coherant message (and read your blog properly).

Liz
~