Saturday, March 12, 2005

Another day

Today was actually such a typical day I thought I'd just record the events one by one. Hopefully, though it was quite innocuous, I'd hope for more in the future...

1-2 work, lunch, 3 visit to opticians in Edgware to collect very smart new frames, 3.30 to Kenton to get aforementioned (in blog) grandma's watch checked as it is stopping after a repair. 4 home, 5 to mother's for dinner, 11.30 to Budgen's all-night supermarket in Hendon, saw the same old bloke who paid in front of me for the third time in a row. What are the chances of that happening (though I always go around 11.30pm). 1am posted photos on blog since getting new photo upload software, which is totally superfluous by the way, it's still possible to cut and paste the HTML tags they give you without the need to download about 8MBs worth of unnecessary software.
I also lost a small filling after lunch, quite painless but needs fixing on Monday. Just what I wanted, not. Would have been a nice day otherwise though I must learn to ignore these little things better. Oral sex would help take my mind off it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that ;-)

Stef said...

A couple of thoughts ...

Don’t let it get to you. As my old flatmate, lounge lizard and TR7 pilot extraordinaire, Steve used to say, the real fun is in ‘the thrill of the chase’

Most people get new glasses and have their teeth fixed before appearing on television

David said...

I like that!
But to answer from the Vulcan in me, I already had pretty expensive (wholesale) designer glasses before, I just like the new ones better. And it was a far back tooth, and went long after the filming. But now I've ruined your effect...
As for Steve's philosophy, I believe that usually applies to men who chase women they discover they don't really like. Or even like women at all... (not that I'm casting aspersions on him!).