Thursday, March 10, 2005

Life as we know it

Life having got back to normal after the filming on Friday, it seems as if nothing has happened but potentially my life could change drastically for the better once this programme is aired.
I've just been seeing friends since then, no work (it goes like that, in bunches), and have just sat down after a busy day. Apart from that I'm just thinking how to write something mildly interesting about life here based on more than trips to Oriental City (the Chinese equivalent of Brent Cross shopping centre up the road in Colindale) and buying cheap boxes of Whiskas. Plus hours of online games... As this may not be possible as this is how I've actually spent the time, I may just leave it here and write more when something actually happens worth reporting.

No comments: