Thursday, March 17, 2005

Things seem arranged...

This week (so far) has shown an incredible degree of apparent arrangement. Following the wave of people who were telling me independently of coincidences, the last 2 days have worked as if someone has been putting them together tidily, in almost every detail.
Yesterday I was unexpectedly free (in a good way) and used the time to do many other things, and then arrived at my grandma to deliver the dodgy watch (which had been fine with me) after forgetting it the previous night to find she'd just got home. I even saw half of something on TV when I switched it on there, though my video was meant to record it, and when I got home I found it hadn't, so it was lucky I turned on at a random time and channel to find it there. Each element is small, but adds to the picture things appear arranged.
Today I was meant to be working elsewhere, and couldn't get a response so went back home, intending to go out. Instead I got stuck in to various jobs that needed doing, and then the person I was meant to be working for came over to say he'd been out. I was given time to do my urgent shopping and went back at my leisure. There were many other elements over the 2 days, but these were typical examples of how both days had official arrangements, both of which were cancelled or delayed, allowing me to do far more useful things, and the timing of where I was to the minute meant I turned up at places just when I needed to, or in one case didn't turn up, as I was diverted away by phone at the last minute, saving me a job I could do without.

On top of that, my writing critics can think on this, the article I just submitted for publication privately on the benefits of therapy won the quarterly article prize. I was almost thinking of giving up the idea of getting my work used professionally but if I can manage that then I must clearly have something going for me. I don't write my blog for literary purposes or to entertain as I do profesionally. It's to share my day online, that's it. If it then extends to philosophy that's what the day made me think about, but it's not the only way I write so can't be used alone to judge what I produce. I tend to like other blogs that both share my interests, outlook and are well written. After some time here I can see a variety of specific types, the technical, the film review, the teenage waffle, and the ones I like to read. And of course I often find I am writing and experiencing similar things to others when I read the regular places I look at as well. If one person reports one coincidence it's ignored, if they report three they take it seriously and others think they're unhinged. But if half the people you meet all report multiple ones it can't be dismissed.

So to apply this to now, one or two positive diversions from plans can often happen, but every moment from the time I got up yesterday till now seems to have had a force allowing me to get through each day the way I preferred to rather than the way it was originally planned by others. If this was to continue, my life would become tidy and ordered, and all the issues would somehow resolve themselves, as I had no part in any of this myself. Just for fun, to project this ahead, it would involve one of various women I know coming for me for a change, something I've already written and long-since submitted being accepted by a newspaper, and all the efforts I've put into meditation finally coming at once (this may actually be happening). On their own, each of these is possible, and similar things have occasionally happened, but till now not for a long time. The final piece in the picture today is 'current theory', which explains many things I report using purely esoteric science, where we move from one current to another in life, rarely by choice, and once in it, most things that happen around that time are consistent with it, like using a coloured lens to look through. So when I entered the coincidence current, my life started to produce regular and multiple coincidences and with others around me. The chaos current unfortunately can come up alongside the others, and works in the same way. In fact, it just seemed to stop yesterday as my 'arranged' current is the exact opposite of that. If I read www.realityshifters.com these sort of experiences are the norm, and almost feel that's how things can be all the time (they involve miracles far beyond what I usually report), but as I've read, there's no such thing as a size of a miracle, as it's either miraculous or not. If something seemingly impossible happens, it's a miracle regardless of the effect, big or small.

I'll end with a public appeal to 'the system' to deliver a good result on the women situation, as currently there are at least two women I know who may be what I'd call suitable, and though one has already rejected me in that way we remain friends. I have no preference of the two (or more, if there are any more around) but will accept whichever comes as right. But for christ's sake (I almost used another word there) I'm 45 and still living alone, isn't it about my turn now before I draw my pension? I'll even admit unlike my pre-40 self who needed perfection, both these women have faults, but I said in the past once I reached 40 I'd accept them, and know that as I know them in advance though I'm aware of them I won't let them sabotage any future possibilities but take them as they are. I know many women exist I've met with no faults I can see, except they're not going out with me. And there's not even a shortage, I come across women like this all the time, but rarely get a chance to get to know them. The ones I am after I have got to know, and feel good enough in their company to have made a conscious decision to give them a chance 'all the way' regardless of the details.

My Indian boss told me this is how their arranged marriages work, they meet once, decide if it's got potential, and if so, get married and make the best of it. And it worked well both for him and most people he knew. Plus people who marry between 25 and 30 have 15-20 years less experience than me in narrowing down what they do like. Put me in a room with a woman for 5 minutes and I think I'll know now. I'm not psychic in that way, it's just years of focused practice. It's a pity women seem the exact opposite and become more choosy with age. Just for realism, I will add I do see women fairly regularly, but for the combined reasons of diplomacy to protect the innocent, and the fact none are serious means it's better not to mention them here. But I didn't want to give the impression I'm stuck (if you know what I mean) as it's far from that situation, and rarely ever has been. I've probably had up to ten hints/offers of marriage to me and from me, the trouble is neither have been mutual. The one in 1975 didn't get as far as marriage proposals as we were teenagers, but had mummy (hers) not pissed on our chips, it may have done eventually, like my grandparents who met at the same age and were married for 67 years as a result. And it's been downhill since. That was 30 years ago now, I turned down one woman in about 1984 because she lived too far away, and this, looking back, was my second potential opportunity as she was still inerested in me after 10 years but at that age I was still pretty easy to put off. Since then it's been losers, weirdos and trolls, and that's just their opinions of me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats with the article! That's brilliant.