Monday, March 19, 2007

Because I still can

Despite a routine that would be close to cryonic suspension I return to report it all. Making a silk purse from a sow's ear from little material is a literary test and one I'd be only too happy to use professionally. I'll mention for the last time I'm in shock after a demand for as much money as I get in a couple of years, it's being dealt with and may or not have to be paid in full, but it's what can happen to anyone and it was my turn. So any extra depression has a reason whether I think about it or not. But that is just a part of what is happening and explains other attitudes when you spot any, and not really surprising.

Otherwise more bloody accounts tomorrow, whatever I said about finishing was clearly premature and how long it will take is anyone's guess as they were in a mess when I looked. Half was computer generated, a quarter from trying to use two computers for one programme and the rest me. But the shit is there and like a new puppy I am the one who will be clearing it up. Then the photos arrive the next day and beyond I do not know or really care as it's miles away. Socially I'm not even in touch with imagining who to call or see, I'm past caring there at the moment. I expect I'll take some more photos this week but not sure where as I've covered nearly all of them, and pretty nicely as it went. Even the earache came back, implying a clear connection between stress and immune system. Like I wanted to find out.

If I embarrassed anyone besides myself with my last entry it was a challenge and having covered every variation of poop jokes still had a bit of mileage in sex, which is my favourite subject. And that was the tip of the iceberg, the rest is kept for me. If anyone wants more read marquis de Sade, he seemed to cover more or less everything. If anything the current chaos should push me to meditate more, as little else so far can divert me from outside events, but the internet sits waiting all day and is so easy to use when nothing's on TV. The DVD I bought worked once on the laptop but wasn't enough memory for all the sound, and now works on nothing. I have to call the supplier tomorrow as it seems buggered. I wasted the whole of Saturday pissing around with programs just to find it was the DVD not the computer. Hours more on the laptop and no dice. My grandma has a player so that's the last try before I complain but I haven't got that long to watch it there really. Well, I am only reporting the last few days and if it's moaning then it only reflects reality and even if I enjoyed losing money and health the actual facts wouldn't change. I can't report what hasn't happened and it's that or write nothing and I complain about all the others who do that and I refuse to join the jumpers. I'll be doing this even if I got a girlfriend...

No comments: