Monday, March 26, 2007

Imagination

I have recently read something that corresponded with my own experience. It's actually better to daydream and live in your imagination as it makes you feel good and overrides much of real life. It may be pointless apparently but as well as making you feel better this book even said it makes things happen which are good as well. A total leap of faith but also made sense of mysterious elements of my life as well.

So I am allowing something I stopped long ago, imagining good things as a form of treatment. For no other reason. Now if life starts improving as well I'll have learnt something totally mindblowing and if happens should have far less in life to bother me again. It would of course mean we live either in a dream or a paradise and all known science can go down the drain but stranger things have happened. My reality is little different from normal, less to worry about I suppose but nothing good that actually helps me. Not really. I realised physical methods of escape simply didn't exist so the inner way is all that's left and one I'd need to learn gradually as is pretty foreign to me and hard to remember how, let alone do it. If I get little signs on the way I'm getting it right it won't be long before I know if it does.

The week ahead: One appointment tomorrow, one arrangement Wednesday and Thursday neither of which I'd have chosen and that's my diary. A couple of other things to do at my leisure and that's it so far. No accounts at least. One test is I should imagine a comment or two here tomorrow. A real challenge. Only like learning to control lucid dreams (which usually has little effect) but told are acting with the outer forces which we aren't able to be aware of. At least I have nothing to lose and it gives me something interesting to do for a while at worst. The theory has been around the general public such a short time I've never seen any feedback to see if it worked for anyone but that'll arrive sooner or later.

Well, that's the known about the week ahead. Maybe the rest of my life but even I can't waste effort looking that far ahead for long. I was also told my 3rd TV programme would be online this month, I'm waiting...

No comments: