Thursday, March 08, 2007

A bit boring.

The week has echoed the last few in a way, but as I was both working and taking photos it's not so bad. I've picked about 70 pictures (a few taken today) for my local album for the gallery and have to dig the old stuff from various CDs which is not the easiest way to do it. Then 2 hours to upload (note to anoraks, professional webmasters pay a lot for sdsl which uploads as fast as it downloads). I have to click them all and disappear to load them into the album when I come back. Then pay for two albums, one free sample (call it advertising budget) and one for me. But if I can't piss away a few pounds for fun and my career at my age it'll mean I'm totally potless and it's not quite that bad.

Otherwise women have come and gone (one admittedly with my help, not quite up to par) but it does at least prove to all the cynics I do keep meeting them even though there may be gaps of over a year. I'd like to carry on but there's a video I should watch sooner or later and if I start now it won't hang about like a bad smell. The accounts are finally done and will be submitted tomorrow assuming it's not possible to get the last data I need. But all the problems were sorted out last night after a week so it shows even if they mean little to me when printed I seem to have learnt how to prepare them with a bit of tuition. Tomorrow was down for gardening with photos first but the rain is back and may last for the next 4 months at this rate. But it's not cold and that's the main thing, I do feel it nowadays.

Any other news will have to wait, if there was any, I've got too many things to do. Makes a change but only as it's so late.

No comments: