Saturday, March 24, 2007

Minus one

I need to remind myself from time to time when it's the case that nothing's wrong. It happens so rarely recently I tend to assume there must be even where there isn't. Forget the money, I have. Just now, besides a bad night there are no actual problems.

So, too tired to do much so staying in until the gym later, there is a desk here that can be tidied and then a whole house. I bet I do none of it even though there's little to do online. The earache comes and goes since returning in full last week but the treatment is ongoing. It's a tough bugger this one, it's becoming like an old friend.
If anyone managed to read all my last long entry, well done. I had no idea what was going to happen but it was all relevant. Today I can't think of a thing. Looking back on the week the accounts are finally over, 3 more lots of photos were taken and that was about it, fine really. The list of things I didn't do is a lot longer but the ear business affects my balance and makes me very tired when it starts and I can't do as much as usual till that settles down. Only slightly less than usual I could say. But overall everything seems to get done.

Time for a magic wand. It's really time something really good came out of the blue. Besides the programme showing the case against global warming on TV none of the authorities have acknowledged that was more or less it since my little TV appearances of my own. But they didn't affect my life, it's time something did. Make it so, as my friend Picard says.

No comments: