Sunday, March 04, 2007

The nature of reality

Based on my latest reading, there are only two possibilities. Either life is as science presents or there is more. The book both says there is more, reflects much of my own experience, and gives ways to test it. I will report more as I go along although it says it's not necessary to tell a soul at least it helps organise my thoughts even though it's not designed to teach anyone anything.

I've continued the busy theme, a few appointments plus this major (for me) accounts job which kept me out of mischief all week although I'm not qualified to do it. Two good sets of photos added and plenty of spiritual business in between as my current course is taking me into the territory I mentioned above. Two women around (new experience) neither consummated, one preferred but the other available in comaprison, and I just see the comparison with the one who got away with the boyfriend who is really right for me. So I have the benchmark and all it does is show me the faults with the two I may have a chance with. So far. But as long as there's contact there's a little chance and as the feelings are there on both sides the huge male obstacle may not be as terminal as it appears. Just like watching fucking neighbours but this is a real life and my future (apologies to Americans as I suspect neighbours hasn't reached your shores due to plenty of home grown soaps). If anyone wrote a soap of the relatively active parts of their own lives few would know the difference, fiction is never more valid than fact or bloggers would be making it up to make it seem more interesting. You can relate far better to an ordinary real life than any old crap you can make up.

Rain today but I went to the gym and then saw friends opposite so had enough to do. Not much on the diary (nothing actually) besides avoiding the dentist, but I had no plans before and kept useful for weeks so far. And my comments are back, thanks everyone, it does make a difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, David!
Why are we avoiding the dentist...?
:)

David said...

Human nature? I only go when I have to and not when they want me to. But they have changed the law and I may lose my place if I don't. Hence the conflict.