Thursday, March 01, 2007

Loose ends

Like the rain life is guided by the social weather outside and we appear to follow (I am learning an alternative now but until I have this represents the current state). Work pops up and now three weeks running I've worked Tuesday and Wednesday, but today had a very nice visitor as well in between which was new.

Another new visitor booked for tomorrow, people do turn up in little bunches like most things, the only clue to order in the apparent chaos. And my particular work today was giuded by the rain, no gardening but accounts, which turned out to be more pressing and way beyond the level I should be doing. Not my choice for sure. Tomorrow is set to be dry for the second time in almost a week, which photos get taken remain to be seen but I certainly far from wasted the week so far despite hardly leaving the house today, but proved working from home is no easier than working anywhere else if the work gets tough. At least at present I don't have to get up tomorrow, having been woken up by a call so early today as it was coming from half way round the world. The sort of random crap we all get but at least I didn't have to go out and do gardening afterwards due to the crap weather. It'll keep. The new bike brakes are sitting here waiting to go on as well which I'll do tomorrow though whether I'll find time to use it I don't know.

I don't know whether I miss my philosophy or not. I'd come in a complete circle to realise our apparent position of passive acceptance and if my new book is right may well find the opposite. I will see as it goes along. It's my path and one I never intend to teach if it works mainly as it's already being taught and it's for my benefit and at most would stop having to present the old view I had based on physical limits as this system relies on the non physical. I haven't got far enough yet to say any more but am working at it. It does explain my phases and coincidences and nothing else has, plus it also agrees with my own opinions and experiences of what I've seen personally. I won't even recommend it yet as unless it works there's no point. Too many false dawns in my life to bother now, and even the things I know which work aren't totally reliable.

I still get bored after being left on my own at night. Too much of an anticlimax to whatever I've done during the day, and for every person that either takes for granted or criticises their family they live with just wait till they all leave. Don't wait till you lose what you have before you realise its value, it's only too easy to always want more, and I find when I do I lose what I have, and wish I had it back. Sometimes I do get them back and others I don't. But I never again want to lose something before I appreciate it. I think I've covered enough ground today. I hope occasionally I actually teach or help someone, these ideas took a long time to discover and work out and until proved wrong are the current way I see how things are. I for one hope I'm wrong given all the conclusions I just mentioned.

5 comments:

Sharon Schoepe said...

Sounds as if you are keeping yourself busy. I still read everyday even if I'm not commenting.

David said...

Glad to hear it, some days I only get 3 hits, now I know you're always one of them. I read yours as well as I'm sure you know. Hope you're doing OK.

Anonymous said...

Being ok with being alone refreshes you for being with someone else. If you're comfortable with just you, it makes others feel even more comfortable being around you.

David said...

As an only child I was only too used to being alone even just during the day. But it's as much the prospect it may last for ever that really scares me. It took some years to get to me though.
Glad to see you made it here anyway Beth.

Anonymous said...

Don't give up hope, David. You'll find the right person! :)