Friday, March 16, 2007

Sex and more sex talk

Having had a comment that a recent entry had saved the only good bit for the end when I started talking dirty, I wondered if I only really interested anyone with that part and the rest was for my own benefit. So all I can say is I won't report the shit that happened today and go straight to the other stuff. None of that today either though it may have been on the cards, but I'll manage.

Talking about sex and other bodily functions I suppose I can use the total freedom here (for that is what it appears to be) to challenge more of the taboos people don't like to mention and maybe if I do a few more times may soften attitudes by raising their visibility. How far I will go remains to be seen, as people can judge just as much as approve, and attitudes here are so Victorian you can't even talk about the pleasures of cunnilingus without being branded a pervert for actually enjoying the total experience. It's OK for the woman to like it but if a man starts going into anatomical details the room normally clears very quickly. I know for that man was me. So after losing the battle I kept it to myself or within a few other who were in touch with their own senses enough to appreciate it. If you have a good meal most people can spend more time analysing it than they did eating it, but eat good pussy and few British would want to hear a blow by blow account (get it?). As for water sports, golden showers, ladies weeweeing you may as well go straight to the naughty step.

Ugh, how can you do that? Well, get me an agreeable woman and I'll show you. You know urine is an antiseptic and used throughout history as a general medicine? My grandma was brought up with a bottle of pee for sore throats and things and is 97 and strong as an ox. Her two sisters both reached over 90 as well, so it didn't do them any harm at least. Fetishism? I don't think anything I call a kink is a fetish as a kink is extra while a fetish is an alternative and an end on its own. So they are the same areas but different emphases. One is in preference to sex, the other a preparation. But anything besides A and B in the alphabet seem foreign here (unlike the French, who may have that as their only asset), I like right up to Z and a few numbers as well. All but the back door though. And oddly the dirty dirty Brits love putting it up the arse. And rimming. Yech! It's the rubbish chute for god's sake, and unless you're queer (can I say that?) you have a perfectly good aperture right next to it. Why go near the anus??

Who mentioned feet? Oh, the people on flickr. Well after the sex organs and mouth they have the most nerve endings. The orientals know this and treat them with respect, but the west has missed this detail and few people realise what you can manage with a woman just by operating there. Except for those who have experienced it. Most men avoid them for some reason, though more women are aware they find it hard to get men to do it. But they'll put it up the arse. No! Leave the bottom hole alone! It's the exclusion zone! You don't like feet but can happily put your tongue where a turd has just left before you. I really don't understand. Anyway, besides straying into territory where fools fear to tread and I have been a fool many times before and will many in future, I won't go past what I can say in front of my cat. Anything else you'll have to pay me for. If more than 10 people read this I may have to turn this into a sex blog, though I ran out of material two lines ago already. Like food critics, I'd rather do it than spend ages describing it. But until I do...

No comments: