Sunday, March 11, 2007

People can be arseholes.

I may doubt the effectiveness, but having no plans for the rest of my life so far seems to be balanced by others making them for me, or thinking of something on the day or the day before at most. Another week of work and taking photos, I earned a little (believe me, it was very little) but both took a lot of photos and uploaded nearly all the photos for my new album after finding a few missing of the CDs which I recover from online, except they only make minimum size prints that way. But once I add the last few I'll order 2, one for me and one for the gallery, and watch the apathy roll in. My 4 paintings have been there about 18 months and besides just being removed from a box have not sold one item. And if they were crap they wouldn't have accepted them, and the ones on my wall look pretty good so I assume the standard is reasonably consistent.

Other than that it's business as usual, ie blank. I already have a couple of bookings for next week but no more than last, but I suppose you can't be truly unemployed and self employed at the same time and when I work it may be at random but is slightly more than none. Most is from home (and the best paid ever), a little in the house opposite plus I now supplement my mum's gardener as he is a bit heavy handed so she'd rather I did the delicate work which is more pleasure than any of the others besides writing which I never got paid for anyhow.
I also found the channel that showed me 4 times in 3 months, Discovery Kids, has gone along with the Sky channels when my cable company decided to up their profit margin by reducing the channels they offer for the same price. Apparently no one has managed to make a case against them although unless a court tries it no one will know if they are legally doing so. Like I have the resources...

Sometimes it's hard to see the funny side of things, and while I look I'll add that despite pouring cold scientific water on the global warming movement on Thursday in the programme which explained why CO2 is hardly responsible for anything besides keeping many living things alive the movement progresses as if nothing happened although basically explained in great detail as a lie. We watched ice sheets breathe in and out every year in time lapse, they melt, they reform, ad infinitum. And guess what, there's more time in history without them than with. And when the climate was much warmer 500 years ago Europe thrived. And the poor polar bears somehow survived as well. How evil liars set to tax us and slowly kill us with radiation through nuclear power beat the intelligence of the majority of the population can only tell me how fucking gullible the average Joe is. How difficult is it to follow an article that gives no facts and based purely on guesswork as they almost all are? It never fooled me for one word, so why have more people on earth fallen for this scam than any other in history? I can only say besides the incredible organisation of the UN liars worldwide people must be thick as shit. What other conclusion can anyone come to? And to think the same people sit on juries every day, God help us...

1 comment:

David said...

Thanks a lot. We have to keep the momentum going, people are already starting to forget or try and play down the truth which has been presented in an unavoidable way. Let them give contradicting facts, if only they could.