Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stating the obvious

The mind has layers, possibly endless, and when little is happening here worth reporting IO search the depths to see what I can find instead. Up and down is one recent theme, at least I go up in between coming down and am reading a book about staying up more which may help. Anyway, so far when I look in the depths once I used up the philosophy came the scatology, but you can only rearrange poo words so many ways and I've done more than most would dare already. So I'll quickly summarise the facts so far and then see what else arrives as there's no TV and little else to do online and I like doing this.
I've been working both days this week since Tuesday, accounts, gardening and more. Makes a bloody change. I feel more useful and normal when I do as it's no longer in my experience to have a real job and for all I know or care may never be. Meanwhile I see the evidence on TV has done little to cool the heat of the global warming machine, to use terms related. Like communism an ideology has taken over a huge part of the world via the UN and lower units such as governments and massive pressure groups run by eco-fascists who have moved their emphasis from destroying capitalism directly to doing it with green taxes. Anything to stop freedom and progress. These guys have been holding us back throughout history but tend to slow progress as a slight weight rather than succeed completely, otherwise we'd already all be on horseback.

Politics and diary over, where do I go? First crime, look ahead. Well total routine, work, friend and grandma tomorrow as every Thursday though work and friend are intermittent, and little more beyond. Album arriving maybe Saturday and new photos Wednesday now they don't collect and deliver. Nothing notable there. I can't find anything interesting or funny left in these layers, I'd used up nostalgia some time ago and the supernatural can only be reported when something new happens. If it ever does. It is a challenge and looking over my entry feel like deleting it but that would be admitting defeat, and if I was reading a blog wouldn't care whether the story was based on up or down but how it was presented. And watching how someone's mind works is part of that. Do other people think like me or am I maybe more direct than most, like Mr Spock? Logical. I often mention questions and points so simple no one else thought of them, which frankly terrifies me. How can so many people apparently miss the obvious questions about anything when they are so simple? Don't ask me.

If only I am the judge of my own actions then I've done OK. I refuse to do more than is considered reasonable as I've had to rise to many occasions in life and at my time feel there should be no need beyond the odd visit to the dentist. And as I lift more weight at the gym I lift less in life outside. What was easy is difficult and what was difficult is impossible. Chronic fatigue is real and though I've got over it am now learning to risk doing a little each time again in case I break down in the middle as I could do. My mind works but my body wears out very quickly and easily, and it's forced me to reevaluate all I do and how I judge myself and explain it to others. Before it was choice and option, now I simply can't do a lot of things. Nothing medical any more, but same effect as if it still was. Anyway, one person could help me out of it if around regularly but there is no such person. If anything would that would be it. Who is it?

No comments: