Saturday, March 31, 2007

Logic

I seem to have been noticing this while there was nothing else going on, I am processing information mechanically independently of myself. That means I process data in my mind and whenever it fits together or adds anything new from outside it builds up a greater picture. We are all designed the same as this, but my apparent capability for arrangement and analysis seems both more efficient and more reliable than most. Partly organised by a law degree and partly did the law degree to exploit the existing ability, I now seem to be able to hold and juggle many ideas seperately and retrieve any required with reasonable efficiency, some vague but all logical.

People don't like it. They don't like anyone who thinks they can do anything they think they can better, they don't like anyone who admits to it and they don't beleive many people can anyway even if they claim to. I don't claim any more than I deliver. If you want to test my claim read my findings. As I noticed, they seem to be almost computerised, devoid of any emotion or personal input but hopefully just facts. Because most sources only provide a portion of each larger picture it's down to me to put them together, and then many require ages of testing whatever new theory they claim, where I usually run out of steam trying. But each new theory is stored and waits to see if an opportunity comes to prove it at a later date.

So far this has hardly got me anywhere or anything, though it does help my clients. Any situation I find myself in seems to have a direction of its own and I can really only go along with it. My own reactions are the same and how I feel is the same as watching it on TV as it's just happening and there's no way I can change what's on. Even a simple change of attention rarely overrides the main focus, meditation can work and that's my only lifeline at the moment. But it means stopping everything for an hour and I rarely do now with the internet available at all times. Knowing global warming is a ripoff con doesn't help me as I see the laws being made every day even if a few more people are starting to believe me. A carbon footprint is a phrase which means something quite different. It means 'How much money can we squeeze from this poor sod?'. One thing about our attention is it's very specific. So if the news goes on about CO2 most of the time we simply can't think about chemical or sewage pollution or what they're still doing in Darfur, just to name two real disasters we're doing nothing about.

If I'd told people 30 years ago the biggest government concern would be carbon dioxide in 30 years (more than wars, famines, real pollution, overpopulation, ending of fossil fuel production etc) everyone would have pissed themselves laughing. Now, after many years of planned spin, this is the case. So many people fall for any apparent facts 'the authorities' tell us totally uncritically they get away with almost anything. Pay thousands of scientists to produce bogus results, condemn the few honest ones who prefer to tell the truth and you have a formula to rip off literally the whole world. Fuck me, talk about James Bond, these guys have done exactly what his villains never managed to do as he intervened at the last minute each time. Is anything ever going to stop this crock of shit before it sends us all into the dark ages?

Just one example of my logic at work and the sod all effect it ever seems to have. But I'll be the cleverest corpse in the cemetery.

No comments: