Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Time on my hands

Time and little else. A little mucus maybe but I wouldn't want to share that. Oh, I just did... Free until anything catches me tomorrow. Accounts done besides one adjustment I needed permission for but I was left on my own so has to wait. Not a pretty sight, having found the figures from the office files differed from my own by so much they could have been from a different company. One done on paper the old way (accurate) and mine calculated on a computer. Caused a shock all round when I announced the final figure but it was apparently accurate. Tired but free and with the freedom I arrive here again.
I just called the radio asking about mobile phone TV as I'll be on it soon and wanted to know if anyone watched it, but besides the presenter who has the ability to no one has called.

I would see what crap's on TV but once I call the radio I need to listen in case I miss a reply to my call. Some do but like the internet it's totally random. I once called asking if it was legal would people still steal and it kept calls on for a couple of hours about it, my record. I posted it on the internet and no one gave a damn. It's not the subject but the audience a lot of the time, like here as well.
It's good to have a bit of space anyway, it has been hectic on and off recently and it's nice to have a bit of time to my own devices for a change recently. Hard to report any more, only been a day since I last came in and besides the fairly unfortunate accounts episode the rest was as every other Tuesday, as much of my life is to a rota. It suits us all as the few of us left in the family (4 more or less) are all alone so have regular weekly visits each way to fill some of the time. They are all retired and life retired me before time so I am in a similar position.

I'm a bit disappointed how all the mainstream have dismissed the programme on the global warming swindle. Luckily a few people I know who weren't sure were convinced by it, but we need more and more before the laws take over and run our lives by the threat of carbon dioxide. It cost an arm and a leg to travel already and they're adding a lot more now on those grounds. Bastards. I keep going and find more to discredit the position regularly. Each time I present it to a believer they dismiss it and they are sold whatever the lack of decent evidence. Why anyone should be scared of warmer weather beats me actually, a total irrational phobia and with fossil fuel fast running out any help we can get from the sun would surely be an advantage. I really want it to be real but sadly it's a con to steal our money as always, and the sheep are all bleating like the thick unimaginative animals they are. If it was real we should leave it alone anyway, we can't control the weather! You can't make it rain or much else, least of all change the whole world climate. I suppose if all industry switched to CFC production and sprayed it for a year or so it may work but although that may even improve our weather they are hardly going to. But a little extra CO2, may as well tax people for pissing in the sea as that's the equivalent effect it has on sea level. If they got everyone to the coast to piss in the sea at once I doubt that would even make any difference. But it would make a good film.

I will stop while I'm behind. I know my place.

No comments: