Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Challenged

In the past these little things were just that to me, little, but if you're not 100% (maybe 35 on average?) the weights you lifted easily become almost impossible to lift. So the demand to have a medical in London is the sort of thing that would have irritated me in the past but now is like crossing the Sahara on a unicycyle, plus having to learn in a week before I start. So with that hanging over me whatever else will follow. And technically there's no more wrong than before, but it's just I'm not strong enough to take it in comparison.

Nothing. I'm fine really, had a busy weekend including little repairs to be done on the new car when the parts arrive next week. Luckily the place is decent and honest for a used car dealer and should look after me. I emailed one of my prospects but haven't yet had a reply, if you're reading this (unlikely but possible) you'll know you're on my mind though I tried to make that obvious already. Besides the 'issue', there's nothing else going on, hardly any work and another England game tomorrow night on Sky. I have however read a magazine devoted to enlightenment and healing and Hazel Courteney, yet again, has done my work for me (one less job to do) by finding as I expected, enlightenment is an evolutionary process. Our brains work at a superior level, coordinating all levels which is the equivalent of learning to juggle and explains why it's rare and hard to attain. I also accept if that's the case I'll keep working as it's clearly a state with more than anecdotal evidence.

Finally, in these stressful situations I always wish for a balance to take my mind off whatever's ahead. As Steven Spielberg hasn't written this script it's the same odds as winning the lottery, the only ticket you need to buy is to remain alive but the same chances of success. The alternative is distraction, so whatever I can do to keep busy will put my mind in other places. If ever a time came in my life where a prostitute would help it's now. I'd need to order the details or it wouldn't help, but that can be done. I doubt it'll happen but it wouldn't hurt.
Well, that's about it for now. I have to start going to bed early now for various reasons, and will be aiming not to get online when the clock says AM. It's the only addiction I've ever had, staying up late, and with noone in bed when I go there it's very uninviting to go there as early as that.

It's at times like these it explains every reason for religion, superstition and the supernatural. When all seems lost you look outside the material. My arse. Besides synchronicities I see no plan and rescue from any situation, and though I have been able to do a few things in the last year, none were as vital as this for my income. In the miraculous beliefs of heaven and earth though it would appear possibly to the last minute I'd have to choose my health or my money at the final call it would be sorted out. My rectum, anus and testicles it will...

No comments: