Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A chaos sandwich



Technically it's a rare time when apart from the blot on the landscape I mentioned yesterday there's nothing bad happening. Nothing good but that's par for the course but the freedom is currently enough without any extras (like people). So having spent the afternoon taking pictures of countryside (see above) and out on my bike doing what I've got to do in the way of shopping.

Two hours before Macedonia play England at 8, the household jobs are slowly being worked through, from cleaning the dishwasher with formaldehyde automatically (my grandma's advice, rather than by hand) to actually washing said items once clean. The last two women I had over did the washing up before I even saw them begin. That is something, but in one case the sex may follow, though the other is even better the second is still an A* as they say in current GCSE jargon.

I am currently concluded (whatever the scientific term is) until new evidence comes my way there is no power or point in life, just what there is, but some inherent weirdness that is the only possible cause of a point. But why I should go through such a stupid route of pain and suffering I doubt is as concentrated in many others is a mystery. I can even compare with my own past which was relatively average to see the last couple of years have been diabolical. I'd make a list but I'd only depress myself. But every aspect has been hit, health, money, people and sanity. No one's actually died but I'm pretty accustomed to death and don't see it as such a dreadful thing unless it's my own as we can't exist without seeing it every now and then. And when people leave it's no better as they are effectively dead and it's just as bad. The worst bereavements were my two cats as unlike humans they do love you unconditionally and our second cat loved everybody. How many people can you say that about?

So, totally inconclusive rambling today, I hope the pictures compensate partially.

No comments: