Thursday, September 28, 2006

Space, the final frontier

Give someone a day at home on their own and little in the way of ideas and see what happens. Well I took some reasonable pictures of West Hendon Broadway (it's about spotting the good angles), after finally catching the third repeat of my TV debut at 3pm (on again on Discovery Science at 8 if this is up before then). I rang the radio and messaged a number of people who missed it before as in fact only 4 people I know saw it at the time as so few have Sky. Maybe 8 this time but most have been here and seen it on my video. Now I'm doing my internet and as far as I know there's not one programme on TV worth watching all day since my own (which of course I'd already seen...). After my Sky1 fiasco it is literally like losing a pound and finding a penny. Small compensation indeed. My visitor cancelled after getting the day wrong yesterday, hence the extended freedom. I've reached the stage where it's easier to blog about what I haven't done (almost infinite) than what I have (almost infinitesimal). People really value their spare time when working and I should when not, but it's incomplete somehow. Maybe I'll meditate later despite the computer screen staring at me, though I have checked all the sites I intended to already so who knows. But life should not be like this indefinitely, or I'd feel my life from today onwards was totally wasted. Maybe it will be. As long as I don't feel guilty about it that will be down to fate. Of course I can (given the inspiration) paint or write piles of material to gather dust here as hardly anyone wants to use it. I think it's better to start producing once you have a source for the material rather than speculatively. At least once you've got a fair amount of stuff piled up already. Meanwhile I have to find some old posts here to copy to my psychic site as I realised I'd forgotten to, and that could take some finding. That's as good as it gets...

No comments: