Friday, September 08, 2006

The end of another week

Soon I'll start mixing fantasy with fact as I wish the endless banality that is living alone in North London has a point to it. Regardless of health I worked more than usual this week and survived. I say more than usual, translates as more than none at all, but it's only relative to what I'm used to. I also went out a little more which was a great relief and have spent hours joining groups on flickr to share my photos with similar ones. I also had all the calls to make to stop having to travel to London next week and appear to have found the correct procedure to do that. It's a test as I'd never dared to challenge an official request before and this time I had to. I hope I win this one as well as the alternative is not pretty.

So, besides some cracking photos I saw no friends at all this week, and have no ideas to liven things up within my current energy limitations. That's why I look to fantasy, as the reality though relatively harmless offers no hope and absolutely no rewards. I see writing just like music, there are thousands of equally talented people doing it, and a few who are paid. It's being spotted by the right person and I'm sure publishers now read blogs in case they are the first to spot a new talent, like looking for supernovas with a telescope. Like stars, there are millions to look through and only a few notable ones, and who knows how notable I am? Everyone knows rude words and it's not exactly difficult to arrange them in various ways as in a playground, plus can you really see someone opening the Mail on Sunday and being faced with an article that mentions wanking, pus, wet farts, recycled nappies and skidmarks? I don't do cartoons and Viz comic have totally exhausted that vein along with about ten clones, all of which I read obsessively in the 90s. They did so well as most young men just think words like that are funny.

So, how do nightmares become dreams? Mine switch back and forth regularly, and also have the best and worst of each at times. But life has managed to produce more scenes reminiscent of my own nightmares, which exagerrate all the grossest parts of life, and the only relief is the few dreams where the sort of things happen that haven't in life for ages (or at all). Again, is there a message there? I certainly am given plenty of names in dreams as evidence, but I know I can receive data remotely and unless I can now call it up instead of receiving random bunches it isn't of any practical use besides proving it happens. I met a woman similar to one in a dream once and she was a total anticlimax, as miserable as they come, and the opposite to meeting a dream character to what you'd expect. The women I meet in my dreams are the wives I never had, for maybe 10 years now or more, and it seems it's the only place I can meet them. And it's so easy, I either just say hello and end up married or am married already.

So the last fantasy is psychic powers. The big ones. Manipulating matter and time. Even they have just enough evidence to keep looking for more. I've healed chronic pain (or the power I channel) enough times to know at least that works, and I've been sent shakti power from the other side of the world I felt as clearly as if the person had sent it from opposite me. Google skylord to learn more. It didn't 'do' anything for me though, but I could feel it for weeks on and off. Again, evidence plus pleasure this time, but the only things that work to help are tablets and occasionally meditation. And I read an article where all the professors are dissing psychic powers. These guys are as educated as anyone can be, and so fucking thick they should all be sacked. I wouldn't trust anyone who could dismiss something that's real. And I bet half of them are religious which is the biggest crock of shit on earth. That has more psychic power in it than anything I believe in yet they call us pisher. Idiots. That is my conclusion today. Intellect doesn't always equal intelligence and these guys have plenty of one but are unable to see anything they disagree with. Not intelligent. Give me their job and then I'd have lots of money as well. Some chance...

No comments: