Friday, September 22, 2006

It's dead here

I expect most people wait till they've done something before they write their blog. But I could wait two weeks and then cycling to the nearest shops hardly counts as news does it? I don't care it's been raining all day except it won't encourage anyone to help me take the old fridge outside and it's leaking melted ice all over the floor. Just one more hiccup in life's digestive process, and the cold hasn't changed one bit, including the headache which comes and goes since it started. I really need someone to look after me here for a change, I'm on the usual trip to my mum later, with my grandma this time for Jewish new year, and can hardly be bothered to do much till then, the Ryder cup is on TV but can't really get into it despite paying the devil (Rupert Murdoch) for the privilege.

I have been reading more on enlightenment, and it seems that technically one route and a good one at that is once someone discovered if you feel bad you try and avoid it. Now by doing that it actually freezes the bad feeling so it lasts. It becomes subconscious but if you learn that you start finding ways to stop it. If you let the feelings run free it allows you to become enlightened. It makes sense as if we all do the natural thing, which is also wrong, once someone realises it and (not in this case) then teaches you how to undo it, you've won. But I recognised and understood the mechanism and may now be able to find my own ways as he offered none. It also made sense of some badly quoted spiritual points which now have a reason behind them. What you resist persists, and that just applies to feelings. Situations outside would require a higher power which is a whole new ball game.

Well, God forbid I'm lost for words here, I haven't totally wasted the day so far as I had to speak to a few people and did so, and in some cases for other's benefit than my own. Nothing wrong with that. Who and when will get my old fridge out is a mystery as yet as it's making a real mess now, but I'm past caring. That's today so far, and like last week has been a total let down besides the fridge which I paid for so wasn't a gift from god or miracle. Maybe I'll have something to write about later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to find that as time goes on, it is getting more and more difficult to find things to blog about. My post got really lame today. I posted what I had for lunch! How bad is that?

Hey, I used to be all about finding enlightenment. I have an old blog on enlightenment. I won't post it publicly, but if you're interested, send me an email and I'll give you the link. My email address is on my blog.