Friday, September 29, 2006

Have I run out?

I really shouldn't be writing anything now, and I will have to drag information from the depths of my mind as my 4th day of little to do is half way through and though technically I have done little things all week it has become boring. Also I woke up after 5 hours sleep and couldn't get back again (as far as I know). It's been raining on and off all day and I have used the circumstances to stay online all afternoon. I did finally complete my 30 live quiz questions after apparently losing a page of them the first attempt. I will be doing it now in 2 weeks and have some cracking questions. I posted some bus pictures on Funtrivia and put in some washing and then off to my mum as usual on Friday. OK, after a few days or more I finally had so little else to do I got some jobs out of the way, but that's not all there should be. Those things, fine, but either a bit more or even better the same things in a shared house.

Otherwise I may be running out of philosophy. I reckon I may have gone in a full circle. It appears some things are right and wrong, and the rest probably doesn't exist. The greatest minds have looked for more and even the ones who claim to have found it can't show me or anyone else. Should any higher powers from spirits to God exist they are well hidden from all but those considered possibly psychotic. The rest of us wish in our lowest times for there to be more, and are rewarded with more shit. And the last few bits of philosophy weren't even mine. They affirmed my experience so I took them, on board but that's the lot I think. Before philosophy I focused on farts and other bodily functions and used that vein up by about 16. So while I write about what I did, once that dries up (3 lines average) what else can I offer?
I've milked the past for all it's worth as well, and though you may not have heard about it all yet I can't revisit it so is of little use to me.

So far my writing seems to arrive whatever I plan or not, so rather than expect anything now will see what the future offers. The environment remains much as it was 40 years ago with some variations, but all the local places are still recognisable despite some major new buildings. The books I have of 80 year views are not too different and it's the cars, people and TV programmes that have really changed. So technically my environment is maybe 95% the same as it always has been with little need for nostalgia besides those shops that I can no longer use like the Kenco Coffee house in Golders Green. The people have just vanished besides the older ones who died, I still bump into them occasionally but they are not part of my life any more and the new ones seem up to very little in comparison. I did have 3 replies on forums yesterday from people who saw my programme, so publicity helps. Discovery Science probably tripled their figures following my efforts.
So, I am within the same basic framework I always have, but without the good bits. I think that sums it up, like where I went on holiday when my friends went home and I stayed on. People win over every other factor and that is what is probably missing the most. At least I know.

No comments: