Saturday, September 02, 2006

A day off

It sounds like I've got a day off life, if that was even possible. And I wonder what it would be like? Awake but not here. I suppose that's what makes people use psychedelics, and though I have my freedom and little responsibilities at this particular moment there's only the usual TV and internet to fill it. And going for walks, as I just did. That's the exercise period in the prison...

So, with not a thing to talk about besides life in general, I am looking through these posts looking for items to try and publish. I doubt there are many books and articles by grown ups or for grown ups with farts, general toilet references and views of sex normally restricted to adolescent boys. But underneath it all the professors and politicians are little boys and probably girls (though I don't really understand that lot well enough to be sure) and though they may pretend farts aren't funny in the house of commons still crack up if they let one go at home when their friends are round. At least half my being probably remains 14, partly as life was good then and partly as certain things got stuck. And I may well have reverted back to some when encouraged enough by younger people I knew. But it's a simple route to a laugh, bodily functions. Besides reeling off lists of words, some less well known, relating to them which I've done already, like loose stools, bird dung, guano, suppositories and stress incontinence. Beavis and Butthead could have learnt their entire repertoire had they listened to me over the years.

But beyond just dropping in words like eneuresis and coprophagia into casual conversations I have woven the fecal into most aspects of my life, often without people even noticing. It's all around us anyway so why try and pretend it isn't there? Plus (apart from apparently a few Australians according to a recent speech there) I'm not afraid to use words like spastic, cretin and mongol as they were intended to be used and not as an insult. Common sense seems rationed in the 21st century and only now, for instance, are people admitting uncontrolled immigration and overpopulation are problems. Of course most people knew it in private but didn't dare say it in public until the media and politicians gave them permission. I never needed it, and whenever I say women should be sexually as free as men get the same tired feminist comments here plus a few congratulations from women who actually have sex unlike those who appear to hate it.

So, if I can encourage just one person to both use and express common sense I'll have done well. Don't let the Trotskyist mafia con the masses into believing if you call a moron educationally challenged they'll stop being a moron. Will a genius stop beign a genius if you call them intellectually advanced? No, they just have to translate it. All euphemisms translate to one thing. The truth. Spastic means afflicted with stiffness of movement with uncontrolled spasms. No more, no less. Why call them'Scope' or 'physically challenged'? I'm physically challenged as I can't reach the top shelf, but I'm not a spastic. So let's cut the crap and use words as English and not worry if kids in the playground pick them up as insults. Kids always do that and take one word away and they'll find another, currently nearly all from the scummiest New York gangs and yardies. But whatever words they use will be used innocently and no better than the stuff we used in the 70s. I think I've said enough to get more than my point over, but the brainwashing goes deep and the victims can't accept the bleeding obvious.

But keep reading this earlier paragraph over and over again like the lord's prayer and you'll give yourselves a chance if you don't agree with it. Only one person can be telling the truth in an argument and we can't both be right if that's the case.

No comments: