Saturday, March 25, 2006

Clouds

A really big, grey, dirty cloud can be enough to block out the sun and even the memory the sun ever existed at all. I managed to poke little holes in my Sunday cloud with some hope from other areas and I sure needed it. The tablets may help which I will try tomorrow to test their effectiveness, as they are taken as and when needed.

With that out of the way, I can report. I was busy all day today right from this seat. Business calls lasted all day and wore me right out. I was sold an ad campaign on the phone for over half an hour, but a one off fee and will return after two calls materialise. But the other detailed the next TV filming should repeat the previous experience for a different series and if confirmed will be done in June right here. Can't wait! And not connected with seeing me already, but from a website about me.
So, business and business and business. I went to my mum as usual after that, returned and sorted my email, and here I am telling three people about it (I still suspect my hit counter adds page turns rather than visitors, which may not be a good system. That or I don't understand how it works...).

This is a very nice blue by the way, though will differ on the beige background when it's posted. China blue is the likely name, in case anyone's that fascinated.
So, tomorrow no gym, no trip south or away as I have to stay here for the tombstone performance (if I go) on Sunday. That is the cloud I mentioned and though I must have been to 50 similar affairs my recent health has been so dodgy I hate to risk all I've worked on for one stupid affair they won't miss me in at all. As Sharon pointed out, they have no idea the physical and mental pressure it puts me under (though I have let them know the position) and in a perfect world I'd say 'No need to come if you're not up to it', but not many people do.

Which brings me to heaven. Yes, it follows perfectly. I realised where is heaven? My friend Gabriel spits out the phrase 'comfort zone' as if it's a retarded home for no hopers. No, it's heaven. I'll explain. One day a funeral is within my comfort zone, another it's not. Simple solution. Only go when it is. End of, extend to every situation in life infinitely and close the door. Heaven. We can't and never have to leave our personal comfort zones for any reason, ever.
If I was God, I'd say 'What qualifies a human being for heaven? I know, being alive and human. Plus all the animals can as well. They deserve it'
I'd then teach in the bible which I'd leave no doubt I wrote (maybe a signed photo on each?) with instructions how to keep the peace, literally.

Why do most images of God and Jesus have long hair and beards? They're fucking hippies man! Obvious! All that puritanism and ascetism is the farthest away you can get to God if you try. Why did they all flock to India and Nepal? For the true teaching. Sex is good. Love is good. Pain is bad. So simple, and people rarely realise an order to attend an event is hell personified. Make an offer. If you want to come I'd be happy to see you there, if not, I'll still like you. I think if I ever have a formal again I'll write that on every card and set an example. NB Credit where it's due, my hypnotherapist taught me that one. I can't take credit for other's genius thank you!

Anyway, heaven is possible besides illness, which God clearly decided in his wisdom was there to give us something to prove his loving miracles by curing one person in a million without giving medical treatment. My arse he did. There are more holes in creationism than a football team of lepers. It's all rot, the clearer people like me tell it the harder those with faith may be able to avoid what is staring us all in the face. Do we vomit and cry with pain as God designed us perfect? Those who see it as his plan should be first given those illnesses (not that I could as God as I'd remove the chance to have them) and lined up and shot.

Excuse my candour at times, but fire sometimes has to be returned with fire, but of a positive kind. Anti-fire maybe. But gradually if one person questions the naive view they have had thrust into them since schooldays I'll have done it for a purpose.
End of sermon!

No comments: