Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day off

Another day, another space to be filled with good, bad or indifferent. The phone and postwoman waking me up about 8 times altogether after a particularly late night meant I still didn't recover till about 5pm.
So I went and took the two photos below, but the traffic was so solid I couldn't get near the North Circular, and Neasden roundabout appears now jammed all day every day. Having all the new lights going north to Kingsbury sealed its fate a few years ago, and there are very few other routes.
So I came home, caught up watching my soaps and went out to get some more food. I didn't get round to many of the paperwork type jobs but they can wait. Meanwhile life passes, like wind, sometimes smelly, sometimes funny, and like today almost silent. Excuse me...

Anyway, talking about this sort of thing with Sharon, I wondered in the huge idle moment of a whole day if I advertised myself what sort of balance the plus and minus points would amount to as I am a very difficult package for many to handle. I don't dare post on a public forum, but I would like women to mark me out of -10 to +10, as the negative qualities can score minus points. I would like this to be an interactive thread.

--------------------------------------------------------

On offer: One man, never used, no ties.

Own house and car
5'5'' age 46
Qualified but hardly working with it
Has periods of agoraphobia
Filthy sense of humour
Keeps records of everything
Can't cook
Can play piano and paint
Hates restaurants and can't cope with many audiences
Almost given up travelling
Will always try and entertain with impressions
Fascinated by the supernatural
Never argues (almost impossible to find one example with friends)
Happy to stay in and watch TV, sometimes for days
Likes to gossip about everyone he knows (in a curious way, not malicious)
Collects things professionally
Has an almost video like memory
Is very class/education conscious
Likes to exercise regularly (weights, tennis, cycling)
Spends ages taking photos and videos of local views and friends
Believes religion to be a childish man made waste of time
Sees political correctness as a cousin of Naziism
Is never afraid to be honest, to the extent of embarrassing self and others as a child would
Thinks farts, foreigners, bogies, and impressions are funny
Loves talking about himself (as you can see)
Can't do silence in a conversation
Happiest when making people laugh
Very good with money so doesn't need to earn much
Hates working
Only becomes active at night so can't wake up before lunchtime
--------------------------------------------

I think that covers more or less the main points. I am fascinated to learn how many women are put off by my eccentric way of life and personal problems. Like buying a house, as long as the roof doesn't leak you can use it, but may not want to waste your money on it when there are better ones around.

Votes please ladies!

2 comments:

Sharon Schoepe said...

You already know the vote I gave you. But I will post it for all to see. I would give you between an 8 or a 9. Now I have taken the risk out of posting by being the first. Who's next?

Anonymous said...

I'll give you my vote, between a 3 and a 4.