Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Did I go too far?

I often wonder when I've overstepped the mark but besides editing a portion of earlier entries to protect the innocent, rather than myself, I can only say what's happening, and stick to the rule if it's nice, say it. Like spreading warm sunlight across the net, why not say what you want however embarrassed most people get receiving compliments.
OK, I may well have sent someone yet another hidden message yesterday, and it is the last one. You can only say so much before it's gone far enough, and as telepathy isn't that well developed using the blog to communicate isn't such a silly idea, provided someone actually reads it.
I've also just got to clarify a query from yesterday. When I said a woman would need to be local or prepared to move here, I wasn't being a fascist. I'd live anywhere south of London as far as Cornwall actually but some people just like to live anywhere and I don't, so there'd be no point someone abroad wanting to stay there. Long distance meetings are fraught with their own problems anyway so best avoided if given a choice. Been there, done that, got the burns.

If they have I'm expecting a reaction, if not then it was just a little more entertainment for my readers (I hope) knowing I have a collection of potential targets. Generally after spending a lifetime doing things the hard way why not find short cuts to success, and if two people are prepared to take a risk living together on barely any evidence, why not? What will it mean in practice? You're never alone, have the adventure of getting to know someone, and of course have the physical contact that is better than any other form of healing with the right person. At certain times I have to slip into 'professional mode', as there is a difference when speaking of your own profession with the theorising of a journalist. I have many hours of study behind me in healing, energy work and psychic development complete with certificates. I know from practice which are definitely real and probably why as well. Ultimately all energy which is good is sexual. It has a signature we all know, and anyone who wants to learn just get a basic book on tantra to find out.
You can't cure physical illnesses with it as it's not surgery, but is the best thing to make you feel good. Your energy is called kundalini, and the rest is Chi in the eastern traditions.

Besides that little lecture, there is more lack of communication in my life. After saying they aren't coming back to England my friend in America said he'd give me the details on May the 2nd. He has never given me the date before, and a week later hasn't stuck to it either. Now of course getting the bottom line already it's purely curiosity value knowing why, but closure is always good. I don't expect to hear now as I see a conspiracy in the offing (enough said) and have had to let that one go.

Blogger is clearly having work done today, it was down for 2 hours and now I only have basic entry, but if anyone I know is reading get on the phone (and tell me off if necessary), but let me know! Mysteries are for TV, not Kingsbury!

1 comment:

Sharon Schoepe said...

There is never anything wrong with saying something nice. It's much better to say what is in your heart. Otherwise you are left with the regrets of might have beens.