Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hope and inspiration

With 101 jobs to do around the house on a free day before I go to the gym, I did 2 and came here instead. I've got a heck of a lot done in the last few weeks (clients, car sale and gardening to start with), which is mainly done now besides the ongoing gardening which I enjoy anyway. Apart from a £300 gas bill (hardly unusual but the second in a row almost which is unusual and down to a massive price rise) and the video predictably ignoring Neighbours which I set it to record yesterday it's a normal day and I slept right through last night, which may happen once every couple of months.

One other element that came from the hypnosis session on Thursday was another message spirits are real, as well as multiple parallel dimensions. The best indication is to have psychic surgery which uses both as is done by spirits and can't be done without using a form of parallel dimension to work inside from the outside, though there's more to it than that. There aren't many psychic surgeons around but as a reiki healer with a sheet of instructions I'd better be one myself which must be easier than looking for one. Meanwhile I sit here now looking at the new car outside, which is something of a great relief I found something not only as good, but so cheap after getting the latest bill. I've still never spent over £2000 on a car and never really got a dud one besides the one where the back half split off when I put it on a jack. But I got rid of it quick enough...

One benefit of placing my problems on paper/screen is I can organise them for answers. One majorly important conclusion was regarding my own sanity. It's been questioned more than once but now I realise the two answers. One, if you remove me from any claustrophobic situation I'm saner than most. That's a genetic oversensitivity to stress and can hardly be called insane if I want to avoid such situations unless my tablets protect me. Two is the nature of how my mind works isn't any form of social inadequacy. Having an affinity for other people and being unable to speak to them 99% of the time means I only make the most of what else I can do. It's what anyone else does when locked up only I'm technically not. But I don't talk to myself or have imaginary friends...

The current theme besides making the most of the freedom is the direction the uncontrollable parts will go, as I said the likeliest is nowhere. Certain areas may shift a little, such as TV appearances, but they clearly won't change my life till they leave the minor channels and arrive on the real ones. Women in fact have always come though the intervals between them increase as my age does. But they also go and always went whenever I wanted them to stay. Financially there is something likely eventually but that'll be far from making me rich and not even 100% certain. On the psychic side I can't imagine a thing happening as I've investigated as far as anyone without any resources can, and there's sod all beyond telepathy and clairvoyance which is at such a low level it's only useful to prove its existence but no practical use.
The only other element is meditation, the only tool to improve myself from inside, and that'll be a lifetime's mission whatever the results. I haven't done my formal one for months now but when I did it tailed off and didn't encourage me to carry on.

The only other element is outside causes, which are like being struck by lightning but in a good way. Like if one of the gorgeous women at the gym picked me up or aliens were announced on the news. Bollocks to all that... But sometimes dreams are the best it gets.

No comments: