Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wednesday off

This was my day off this week, and I started by takingthe photos seen in the previous entry, among others. I then decided that I had enough scope to pay the small amount for a Flickr Pro account, also as I am in so many groups people would miss out if I didn't keep adding to them as well as my own album. I'm in the process of adding many photos I couldn't include now I have the space, and started a new group just for paths.
Though I didn't see anyone today it was a nice day, sunny most of the time though still pretty cold for the last day of May. Even little things like getting some nice new chocolate biscuits makes a difference, in fact combining the little things with the right people are what have made some of the best moments in my life.

I'm free all day tomorrow as well, which after today's external activities aim to finish the painting and article and then do some gardening. Of course if a woman turns up it will be even better, and it can happen though the choice of woman isn't usually within my own preferences... My grandma's made incredible progress since having her kidney out on Friday. She sounded like her usual self for the first time today and may be leaving hospital at the weekend for a week in a nursing home. For 96 it shows what I've discovered, age is only half or less of a factor in health, as it is in appearance. Older people needn't get tired more easily and I now see variations between people my own age who look between 25 and 60. I will be filming the TV programme now on the 12th of June and add any new data here as usual. Besides the relative fame if it also eventually leads to paid work I'll be very pleased as my method has always been to get money from as many sources as possible so if one dries up there are always others, and it works.

For a change (OK, only because Big Brother's started) I won't go on, but I may be back...

3 comments:

Sharon Schoepe said...

Time off, the little things and the right people to share them with all combine to make life worthwhile. Glad to hear that your Grandma is doing so well.

What no opinions of Big Brother?

David said...

As it's on for 3 months it would take over my blog, so I'll stick to any forum threads and leave my blog free for Kingsbury's activities.

David said...

Great to hear it Stardust. It's nothing to do with your age but what's in you. I was 7 when the era took off but it hit me jst as big as the grown ups. And we can start it up at any time if there are enough of us in one place. Peace out, man!