Thursday, June 01, 2006

I love writing!

I've just finished a 5 page article on alien abduction and what do I do to relax? Carry on writing! I hope this article will be accepted as it's for a much bigger publication than I normally write for, it's gone off and I just have to wait for a thumbs up or down as it's for a skeptical organisation and I'm not a skeptic.
I'll go and work on the painting next, after my client cancelled I've got another day off, and as I had a nice day out taking photos yesterday I could do my indoor jobs today with no interruptions. I took the plunge and upgraded to Flickr pro last night, as I found I could just about justify the added storage, and am now 30 or so beyond the old limit, and another trip planned to take some more. I also missed not mixing with the groups I'm in if I couldn't keep adding new photos, which is the best way to get people to view the album.

A bit of good news is the whine on my 5th gear seemed to have gone when I tried it yesterday. I reckon if it was knackered it wouldn't come and go but get worse with time. Well as it's less than a day since my last entry and the aliens haven't landed or I've become enlightened since then (or left the house) I'd be stretched to report anything else, so I'll go and play a few quizzes, finish my coffee and work on the painting, possibly till it's finished. Meanwhile I'll post one of my favourite houses (in a row of them) we nearly moved to when I was 14.

1 comment:

Sharon Schoepe said...

I hope that it is accepted to. I am looking forward to a chance to read it.