Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Breaking wind

As I haven't found any smoking guns, and there's no breaking news, one thing I can always rely on is breaking wind.
It's been a bit of an odd day, too much conflict and confusion for my liking, all totally outside my predictions and ended up basically working with the computer in between as it's been raining so little else besides a few programmes on TV. That's dried up now (unlike the weather), and no use at all now I know only winter rain gets used, the rest evaporates before anyone can store it. So I suppose the plants still need it so the water companies are literally taking the piss... But now I'm back on my picture and I've never drawn so many railings in my life (I had chain links in the last one). Good geometric training though, and they look fairly realistic.

I watched the presenter who filmed with me yesterday after being directed to (and by) Araya on Discovery Kids. I clearly had a Canadian celebrity sitting in my house and working with me, an experience I've never had in my life till yesterday. Next I wonder who could be working with me? A big brother housemate maybe, or Harry Hill? Unlikely, as so far I am on TV to hypnotise people, and unless a celebrity sees it and wonders if they've been abducted I'll need to do something more entertaining in future if I can get the exposure. I was going to see my grandma in her recovery position (as I have decided to call the nursing home) which is a geriatric version of the Big Brother house. The lounge has a similar layout and the residents hover around gossiping and arguing with each other. She's there a week more and will then see how she manages at home, especially as she doesn't want anyone there to look after her (besides family).

Well, there's little left besides the media progress, the major step being Sky One to reschedule so I can actually be watched by more than 7 people next time. The magazine is scheduled for July at last so that may help my career, though the silence on my latest article isn't promising. So, now if it was a film with tidy beginnings, middle and endings, I'd be set up with a woman next. I can't expect anything now and just let nature take its course. Other people's nature mainly as I described already. So no TV, crap on the radio and little else to do as it's raining. What would you do? I've probably thought of it already.

No comments: