Thursday, June 22, 2006

Giving things a kick

I'm using any power I have to shift my stuck situations, though the only one that mattered is now resolved. It did take four people to reschedule so it wasn't as easy as I thought. But MSN, after advertising a 2 day maximum reply are a bunch of impotent retarded arse pickers. They can take their fancy words and lying hearts, roll them in a ball and insert them in the nearest anus they can find. Bastards.

Now I've got that out of my system I can continue. I sent them a crawling email saying that after a 2 day maximum promise it was now 4 and I thought it was an important issue to them. Important my foreskin (removed 46 years ago). If there's no money in it, like insurance companies, they will avoid you unless you go on TV and stand outside their offices on Reading with a sign up. What a bunch of total crooks. I almost feel like paying Apple just to lose the whole lot for a system that's almost as hard to navigate as Birmingham. But I don't think other machines run with it so maybe not. Or Linux maybe (who actually uses that I wonder? Is it just a myth?).
Anyway, it's clearly an attempt to fill a hole in their huge profit shortage (3 billion maybe?) by people who are smart enough to beat their pathetic security system by creating a popup anyone bright enough to pirate windows would be able to remove in 3 minutes. As I didn't and wouldn't hack a program I can't be bothered to spend a month learning how to undo their pathetic attempt to make everyone running free windows pay £92 when it works perfectly already besides a newly introduced popup saying you should go and pay MSN £92 for exactly what you've got already. Blame the bloody crook who sold me the computer and let him pay as he was the one who cost them the money, I paid for it regardless. He was paid twice (probably many times more) for the same windows XP by bypassing the security. Chase him MSN, I gave you his bloody address already...

Always go for the small man. Anyway. I was fucking worn out today. Yesterday was great but the filming came after half a day's work and finished at 11pm. I slept well but it does all catch up with me nowadays. I did a cracking psychic reading for a friend, I instantly saw her useless boyfriend and described a person as if I was watching them on TV. She sat open mouthed as she said every word I described was exactly as I described. I've still got it. Unfortunately my guides didn't provide me with any signals she or anyone else would be up for sex in the future which sadly they never do.
Tomorrow's free, until I go to my mum as per Fridays. I don't intend to do much, but may finish the painting should Funtrivia provide less than usual to answer. I also sent my friend an email as whatever else we email every month and if he won't I will. But I no longer want to know his plans as he is lost. Lost cause as the previous visitor, minds and plans made up and me not anywhere in them. Then the wait to see my TV programmes, much less than the year the last time so should be easy. That's more or less Thursday from here, and MSN are due to get the daily treatment from Monday, and maybe a trip to Reading if no joy as they have no known phone number. It's a dirty place but someone has to go there. I could send them a registered letter but besides the cost they'd ignore that as well. Or get my MP to deal with it. Get them in the newspapers for penalising innocent victims of scams as if they knew about it. And as soon as I found out it was already installed and he wasn't going to fix it in a hurry, fix me more likely if I complained...

No comments: