Thursday, June 15, 2006

First entry 2003

Before I found blogspot I started a blog on my other site but wasn't set up for it so waited till I could do it properly. Here is what would have been my first entry here had I known about it, and I can't change the date so I'll put it at the top

1st update end September 2003
All the latest happenings and plans for the Kingsbury HQ.

Local news: Since I installed a separate line in July, I have been able to browse archives and do research previously not possible. I have discovered vast lists of items, information and trivia which has also led to many of the new items here such as 'Havana let's go'. I have also been able to fully use Funtrivia and similar boards, and am starting to meet some very nice new friends online.
My number plate project is almost complete, as the plates I have found have proved either to be rare but genuine foreign issues, (see relevant page) despite many being remade on UK style plates, fakes, which are many more than I would have expected, and a few that have so little to go on that they can never be discovered. My aim of finding exceptional plates proved to be impossible as all that is made can be found quite easily online, and the rest are only forgeries.
My psychic research has turned up a long list of hoaxes that seem to point to the fact that once you scratch the surface of a claim, it falls apart. Much seems to be for generating income rather than any basis in miraculous events, and human nature often seems to drive the need to earn money ahead of the way it is earned. Luckily, behind other's claims of free energy devices that disappear as soon as someone wants to test them, anti gravity powder that sinks, prophecies whose dates pass in silence etc., my own clairvoyant experiences tell me at least information can be passed between people without a physical link. This is a good foundation to build on, even though it has no extension to indicate the existence of other dimensions, aliens, spirit beings and the like, which I would love to exist, it still means science has no way to measure a power which is definitely real.
September's update adds the 'Baader Meinhof phenomenon'. That is where you learn something new (and often very unusual), and then hear it again very shortly. I had about 4 of these in a couple of weeks, and then was told of others from around the world, and from friends and family. Too exact for chance, in my opinion. I may list them all here soon.
Finally (I have to include the dark with the light) my female situation has just died completely this week. I had maybe two or three possibles on the system, and within a couple of days, all had unceremoniously eliminated themselves from my circle of possibilities. This followed an incredible run of just three replies (and they were to say they were already hooked up) to my last twenty net dating ads. These could also be seen as part of the world of coincidence, and I hope here they are over in that form and a new phase can take over. To end, this is also a weird part of coincidence, that is, phases of famine and abundance in every separate part of life. This reflects many other threads of my life, which are impossible to connect logically, but here are a few typical examples:
a run of ten or more emails sent not being replied to
no personal letters for ages, then three or four on the same delivery
no girlfriends for ages, then meet two on successive days
no new clients for ages, then four book for same day (happened again, one left then someone came the next day from the same office, neither knew the other had come). I also have weeks now where three or four clients all cancel together, then two or three start on the same day.
I could go on, but that gives an accurate picture of what appears to me to be each area of my life moving from frequencies of emptiness to ones of abundance and back, via a force totally unknown to me.

1 comment:

Sharon Schoepe said...

I must have missed this one on your other site. Thanks for reposting it. It's amazing how things seem to run in patterns.