Thursday, June 22, 2006

Naughty words, beware!

Good news, another filming is in the can (cassette now but same thing). And it won't be on in a year but a few months. Makes a change, unless you're producing stuff all the time the patience involved after the initial work to seeing it arrive is phenomenal. So now I have my freedom. Time to do the easy jobs and piss around for a while. Including on my blog.

Now insults (fair comment I call it) abound here, simply as it reflects the shit and the sugar in my life equally. I'd say it to their faces believe me if I thought it would help, but people with cloth ears care little for my criticisms, so it wouldn't change anything if I did. But publicity works both ways. You write accurately about your life and it includes the people you know. If I was behaving badly and anyone mentioned it (as they frequently do verbally) I couldn't care less as long as it was accurate. Everyone has faults and mine are no different I suppose and I never get the hump when people mention them in public as you can't be expected to miss out the unflattering warts of people's business. And when they redeem themselves as they occasionally do then they get off the hook. Of course the only people I call fucking bastards are MSN as they can take it and I can tell you why I did. The rest are just disappointing as many people are much of the time in various ways. MSN UK promise to answer emails in 2 working days. 3 later and it doesn't mean they are busy but they just won't as whatever offers they put on their site fall apart when you actually try and use them. Hence the flowery language. If I was talking about them, where rude words flow far more easily, I could say they were a bunch of shit faced arseholes or arse licking cretins but as I'm not I won't.
But of course if they a) reply (albeit later than officially) and b) perform the offered service I will be the first to withdraw everything I said about them. Meanwhile the leprous cocksucking dildos can go screw themselves.

Totally irrelevant to anything but I do enjoy a good swear sometimes...

No comments: