Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Perfect tens

I was roving with the camera this weekend and realised one of the ladies (I am over 40, I can say 'ladies') I requested a photo of was another perfect ten out of ten, in my own opinion of course. Unfortunately, as I expected, she was too shy to accept, so here are the other two I have photos of. Both were attempted girlfriends but I never made it past first base, one reason why I'm such a miserable sod years later.



Carol



Sarah (sadly mislaid my flash, the other picture didn't look like her so you'll have to imagine the light's ok...)

It occurred to me just now a pretty amazing (and quite probable gap in a massive market) would be a perfect ten site (men and women) where we can all do as I have and post every person we believe to be just what we like with no possible room for improvement. In fact after Carol I never expected to see anyone better, but ten years later I did, as Sarah was someone beyond any other level I'd come across.

No comments: