Thursday, December 22, 2005

Please work!


I've just replaced all my webcam links with the proper one Yahoo made, and fingers crossed they all seem to be working. Apparently by writing the HTML code myself, though the link looked perfect and reached the right page, it didn't work when it was found.
By using the Yahoo link on both my main sites I got both running perfectly so clearly there are layers of HTML operation that affect more than simply creating a link from A to B in a convenient icon. I'm sure a programmer can explain what happened, but at least having learnt the hard way seem to have fixed the glitch that was previously driving me and at least one potential viewer mad.

If I can raise this new link to the top of my template I'd be even happier, but it's not realistic to want jam on it as well...

No comments: